Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
im also in the same race sandya ji.earlier when i used to wear high heels i was unable to walk properly.and i always have a fear that i may fall.but finally i left it.and now no more heels.

Hope others get wiser with your experience!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6640]}
i have noticed most of the females face problems by wearing high heels but still they wear it because they keep fashion above than their normal life.:p
Just to increase height...I think so. Those who have good height are more greedy....I think so

Meera sandhu
dont say so because im having a good height but im not greedy.. :( :(

a.s.
They want to look taller

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

greedy for height.. :laugh:

i have heard about people greedy for money but greedy for height i am hearing for the first time. :laugh:

i have heard about people greedy for money but greedy for height i am hearing for the first time. :laugh:

Me too...a little greedy of height...actually I want a little more...1 cm only :evil:

Meera sandhu

Me too...a little greedy of height...actually I want a little more...1 cm only :evil:

Start doing some exercises like jumping.swimming may be you can gain some height through these. :laugh:
Because they are not afraid to fall on the ground. They are daring
Because they are not afraid to fall on the ground. They are daring

:woohoo: but i have seen males also wearing high heels these days. :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.