Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
finally done with it.
so sandhya ji here is the pic of baby..hehehehe :)

I have a neighbour at my previous residence named Aiswarya, now studying in plus two. You look very similar to her...character also :P

My girl also has a toy like this
0006_2012-04-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
finally done with it.

I have a neighbour at my previous residence named Aiswarya, now studying in plus two. You look very similar to her...character also :P

My girl also have a toy like this

Why the mother has disappeared behind the child??
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6652]}
i love toys like these.but now mumma dont allow me to take them with me while sleeping they all are locked in trunk.she says that,"grow up now you are not a 5 year old baby".. :(

a.s.
finally done with it.

My girl also have a toy like this

Why the mother has disappeared behind the child??
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6652]}

For this shot, she is resting in her grand father's lap. You can see white shirt.....check with Sherlock Homes' eyes..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
i love toys like these.but now mumma dont allow me
to take them with me while sleeping they all are locked in trunk.she
says that,"grow up now you are not a 5 year old baby".. :(
yes your mother is right you are not a kid now you should not play with the toys.:p
Nice ducks!
I don't know why but I feel comfortable in front of camera. Actually I don't like to get myself shoot by camera.
Now, I wonder, how people are coming in films and reality shows, though almost all will say, "I feel shy or discomfort before camera". Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
actually people also hesitate to pose for a shot because of the feeling that they will not look good or their pic may not be good as compare to others.. :P

a.s.
Nice ducks!
I don't know why but I feel comfortable in front of camera. Actually I don't like to get myself shoot by camera.

Don't worry, you can have a long photo shoot at your marriage :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Nice ducks!

Don't worry, you can have a long photo shoot at your marriage :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyways that is compulsion and one has to pose for it if they want or not they cannot run away from there. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.