Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice ducks!
I don't know why but I feel comfortable in front of camera. Actually I don't like to get myself shoot by camera.

Don't worry, you can have a long photo shoot at your marriage :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyways that is compulsion and one has to pose for it if they want or not they cannot run away from there. :laugh:

After all, we are real stars for that day.......!!!!Most probably...once in a life time
think1_2012-04-17.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Nice ducks!
I don't know why but I feel comfortable in front of camera. Actually I don't like to get myself shoot by camera.

Don't worry, you can have a long photo shoot at your marriage :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyways that is compulsion and one has to pose for it if they want or not they cannot run away from there. :laugh:

After all, we are real stars for that day.......!!!!Most probably...once in a life time

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6731]}
Nice ducks!

Where is your answer??????
11770_2012-04-17.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Nice ducks!

The face answers it - read it!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6737]}
Nice ducks!

Another puzzle to decode...entammo :ohmy:
36_5_11_2012-04-17.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Nice ducks!

Another puzzle to decode...entammo :ohmy:

You are good at throwing riddles and reading them well too!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6738]}
[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
Devyani Sarkar wrote:
Nice ducks!

Don't worry, you can have a long photo shoot at your marriage

Anyways that is compulsion and one has to pose for it if they want or not they cannot run away from there.

think1_2012-04-17.gif

11770_2012-04-17.gif

Another puzzle to decode...entammo

36_5_11_2012-04-17.gif
[/quote]

Sighhhhh! I give in!!!! :S

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
Devyani Sarkar wrote:
Nice ducks!

Don't worry, you can have a long photo shoot at your marriage

Anyways that is compulsion and one has to pose for it if they want or not they cannot run away from there.

think1_2012-04-17.gif

11770_2012-04-17.gif

Another puzzle to decode...entammo

36_5_11_2012-04-17.gif

Sighhhhh! I give in!!!! :S[/quote]

Me too...this time..... :(

But I have decoded it.....but not sure to say here :unsure: :( . Also I pray I am wrong this time :)

Meera sandhu
I dont like posing for photos so I am having less photos when compared to other members in my family.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I dont like posing for photos so I am having less photos when compared to other members in my family.

Can you upload one here. I don't want to see that house at river side anymore :( B)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.