from childhood till now we get so many nick names from family members,friends,teachers,colleagues and sometimes even strangers also..
so everyone here tell your nick names and also the reason why people call you by this name.. :laugh:

a.s.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have been generally called by first name viz. Gulshan. This is so short that nickname is unnecessary. During school days in class VI, I was nicknamed 'Sun Light'. I do not know the reason behind this nickname even today.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

A similar thread was started by me some days before, "Other name of yours". Yet, this thread is bit different.
Do you think, people will give you correct answer??????? :P :P :P

Me also have many.....but how can I tell you all? :cheer:

Meera sandhu
gulshan ji "sun-light" means giving light or full of energy.so may be they called you by this name because of this reason.

sandhya ji why cant you tell us your nick names?Is there any problem in that??

a.s.
I have three one given to me by mom is most famous and people do not know me by my real name but the nick name that is 'suny'.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have no nick name and some call me as Ramu.Full name- Ram Prosad Acharyya.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have many nick names for me. Like Vinu, kanna etc.,
These names are used by my family members and friends. :)

Vinu
I have many nick names for me. Like Vinu, kanna etc.,
These names are used by my family members and friends. :)

Don't say like this Kanna :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
sandhya ji you still didnt mentioned a single nick name of yours.are you shy of telling them? :dry:

a.s.
sandhya ji you still didnt mentioned a single nick name of yours.are you shy of telling them? :dry:

I have a name "Moving encyclopedia" of Bollywood because among friends, i am the best to know about Hindi films and music.

At school, I was so quiet in the class that my History sir always advise me to be "Prabhatha Rani" not "sandhya Rani".

I think I have the maximum number of nick names among my friends, because my father is doing Fire work business. While I was studying PG, boys of back bench used to make crackers in paper and pass to me while teacher is busy with teaching :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Also write a lot of names on the black board to amke me angry :P But, I could only laugh

Meera sandhu
Nice nicknames @sandhya... :P According to my knowledge I dont have any nicknames.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.