Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i don't have any nick name my friends,teachers or family members call by name sanjeev only as it is short and a siple name.:)
sandhya ji your nick names are really good specially the moving encyclopedia.. :lol:
And sanjeev ji you can have sanju as your nick name.isin it good??

I too have many nicknames like aarshi this has been given by my bestest friend who is no more alive,chocolaty because i do eat chocolates a lot,chhapra because my walking speed is too fast, bebo because im very slim and and they call it 0 fig, lambu because i was always the tallest girl in my college and in school time also,baby and babu because i sometimes act like a little child,jhansi ki rani because i have many fights specially when someone say wrong about my friends and also when someone do wrong with me.angel as sometimes i do many good things for my friends and turn their sad face into smiling one,akku and aks as its in my name and etc..list is so long..And i do love all my names.Except few like chhapra and lambu.. :P

a.s.
Nice nicknames @sandhya... :P According to my knowledge I dont have any nicknames.

Don't worry....If you want, I am ready to give you some :woohoo: :woohoo:
Rajani means night.....Rathri.....nisha...raavu......raath........select anyone according to your personal preference :cheer:

Meera sandhu
sandhya ji your nick names are really good specially the moving encyclopedia.. :lol:
And sanjeev ji you can have sanju as your nick name.isin it good??

I too have many nicknames like aarshi this has been given by my bestest friend who is no more alive,chocolaty because i do eat chocolates a lot,chhapra because my walking speed is too fast, bebo because im very slim and and they call it 0 fig, lambu because i was always the tallest girl in my college and in school time also,baby and babu because i sometimes act like a little child,jhansi ki rani because i have many fights specially when someone say wrong about my friends and also when someone do wrong with me.angel as sometimes i do many good things for my friends and turn their sad face into smiling one,akku and aks as its in my name and etc..list is so long..And i do love all my names.Except few like chhapra and lambu.. :P

"Chalikkunna encyclopedia".......Malayalam translation.....given by my co-workers when I was working in Thiruvananthapuram.
My close friends call me Sandhu only........some naughty even call me Santhoor...Sindooram...etc :)
My college friends call me "Padakkam"...meaning cracker......It's the common name...reason ......I have given above

Meera sandhu
I have only one nick name vikki, but some times my mom called me bittu too,yes its funny. ;)
Oh, I am öne of luckiest persons in this world, whose nickname & original names are similar. :laugh:
Oh, I am öne of luckiest persons in this world, whose nickname & original names are similar. :laugh:

I don't believe :pinch: :pinch: :pinch:

Meera sandhu

so we should give you a nickname what you say sandhya ji?should we?

a.s.

Ya its a good idea. :) did you selected a nick name for him. :huh:

Vinu

Ya its a good idea. :) did you selected a nick name for him. :huh:

how will be 'laaloo'? :P

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.