Its really a BIG question will SALMAN KHAN get married. :laugh:

I remember when i was a kid there was a rumour that he is going to marry Sangeeta Bijlani and from then there had been so many names which were associated with him and the latest one was Katrina Kaif :evil: but still there is nothing like that he will get married in near future.What do you say? :unsure: :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's a far fetched possibility, at least until he gets to romp around with young girls, with his shirt off!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think he will remain as Chronic Bachelor of Bollywood for decades.
Rumours are that Director Siddhique is going to remake his Malayalam Superhit "Chronic Bachelor" (of mammootty) with Salman in the leading role :P :P :P to repeat the success of Body guard.

Meera sandhu
I wish him to get married. Katrina Kaif is the best match for him. Let's see.
Katrina is too young and too good for him!! He should look for a wife somewhere else, someone closer to his own age!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think he will remain as Chronic Bachelor of Bollywood for decades.
Rumours are that Director Siddhique is going to remake his Malayalam Superhit "Chronic Bachelor" (of mammootty) with Salman in the leading role :P :P :P to repeat the success of Body guard.

Chronic bachelor. :evil: :evil:

He is the most eligle bachelor i guess as he has lots of female fans in the world. :laugh:

May be Aishwarya was a right match for him. :)

but aishwarya rai bacchan is married.and dont say so else abhishek bacchan will kill you. :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.

but aishwarya rai bacchan is married.and dont say so else abhishek bacchan will kill you. :laugh: :laugh:

That's why i used"was".But i have seen few films like Hum dil de chuke sanam i liked them as a couple. :)

That's why i used"was".But i have seen few films like Hum dil de chuke sanam i liked them as a couple. :)

Yes of course.....Salman-Aiswarya jodi is best....than Ash-Abhi.

Just 1-2 films they have acted together. Even after a decade, the jodi and the film HDDCS is still fresh in our minds

Meera sandhu
And i think Aishwarya also knew it so we heard of them that they were having a sort of an affair but she dumped him because SALMAN becomes mad when he is drunk. :evil: I remember an incident when he just killed people sleeping on the footpath while driving after drinking. :evil: He is not at all a good person. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.