Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me ask one question?! Is he really unmarried ?!!!?!

Best comedy of 2012.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I think he don't want to marry one,he is happy in his own life.He got everything girls,money,family.Then what else he wants?
I think he don't want to marry one,he is happy in his own life.He got everything girls,money,family.Then what else he wants?

Yet, someone is needed for everyone to travel every paths of life and dreams and happy moments to share :)

Meera sandhu
We are concerned with movies starred by Salman Khan. Marriage is his personal issue. Let us not unnecessarily interfere.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
We are concerned with movies starred by Salman Khan. Marriage is his personal issue. Let us not unnecessarily interfere.

Sir of course he marries or donot marry it is entirely his decision.But i like him as a celebrity so i am concerned that he should marry soon and live happily. :laugh:
Let me ask one question?! Is he really unmarried ?!!!?!

Oh Anand don't ask was Seeta wife of Lord Rama. :woohoo:

Yes of course he is unmarried.Did you receive invitation of his marriage? :woohoo: No so how can you ask that he is married or not. :woohoo:

Did I receive invitation of Amitabh and Jaya but I know they are husband and wife. Neither any one invited me for marriage of any of the other film stars.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sir of course he marries or donot marry it is entirely his decision.But i like him as a celebrity so i am concerned that he should marry soon and live happily. :laugh:

When I go to buy a commodity, I do not bother whether the seller is married. Similarly, we are concerned only with an actor's screen performance and not his marital status.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
[quote]gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:

Sir of course he marries or donot marry it is entirely his decision.But i like him as a celebrity so i am concerned that he should marry soon and live happily.
[/quote]

Seems like the entire country is losing sleep over his bachelor status!!! :whistle: :dry: :huh: :unsure: I wonder why??? :side:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

When I go to buy a commodity, I do not bother whether the seller is married. Similarly, we are concerned only with an actor's screen performance and not his marital status.

I agree what you said but at least for the celebraties who we like we always have the curiosity about his/her personal life too. :)

At least i am. :)

I agree what you said but at least for the celebraties who we like we always have the curiosity about his/her personal life too. :)

At least i am. :)

I hope the curiosity is only for amusement and gossip and not real concern.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.