Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Seems like the entire country is losing sleep over his bachelor status!!! :whistle: :dry: :huh: :unsure: I wonder why??? :side:[/quote]
No I am not, I don't want to loose Catrina Kaif in case he marries her. :( :P

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Many females are also there in the industry......Urmila, Rani, Preethi...even Lataji and Asha Parekh. yet whole media is after poor Sallu :( :blink:

Meera sandhu
We are concerned with movies starred by Salman Khan. Marriage is his personal issue. Let us not unnecessarily interfere.

Sir of course he marries or donot marry it is entirely his decision.But i like him as a celebrity so i am concerned that he should marry soon and live happily. :laugh:

When I go to buy a commodity, I do not bother whether the seller is married. Similarly, we are concerned only with an actor's screen performance and not his marital status.

I agree what you said but at least for the celebraties who we like we always have the curiosity about his/her personal life too. :)

At least i am. :)

I hope the curiosity is only for amusement and gossip and not real concern.

Hmmm..its for both. :laugh:
Seems like the entire country is losing sleep over his bachelor status!!! :whistle: :dry: :huh: :unsure: I wonder why??? :side:

No I am not, I don't want to loose Catrina Kaif in case he marries her. :( :P[/quote]

Don't worry Suny you are for sure going to lose Katrina as she is going to marry someone else if she does not do it with Salman. :laugh:

Anyways but beware i am going to tell this to Bhabhiji. :laugh:
[quote]Rayansh wrote:
Seems like the entire country is losing sleep over his bachelor status!!! I wonder why???

No I am not, I don't want to loose Catrina Kaif in case he marries her. [/quote]

Don't worry Suny you are for sure going to lose Katrina as she is going to marry someone else if she does not do it with Salman.

Anyways but beware i am going to tell this to Bhabhiji.
[/quote]

Sunil, it seems your days are numbered!!! :woohoo: :evil: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Rayansh wrote:
Seems like the entire country is losing sleep over his bachelor status!!! I wonder why???

No I am not, I don't want to loose Catrina Kaif in case he marries her.

Don't worry Suny you are for sure going to lose Katrina as she is going to marry someone else if she does not do it with Salman.

Anyways but beware i am going to tell this to Bhabhiji.
[/quote]

Sunil, it seems your days are numbered!!! :woohoo: :evil: :woohoo:[/quote]

SJ- I will find some one else
@KalyaniG- I am ready to take risk. :blush:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Suny find someone else when bhabhiji is there very bad.I need to talk to her about you. :laugh:
When he break up with Ash, he brought a girl with face cut of Ash in Lucky.
When he break up with Kat, he bought a photostat copy of Katrina in veer..really funny and what a co-incidence :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I pray to God that salman get married as soon as possible....Lets hope for the best.............
I think most of the successful stars are more concerned about their career. They give secondary importance to issues like marriage, family relations. Salman Khan is also one of them. His career is at the peak level now and he is still successful in entertaining his fans through his films. He may think of marriage when his career will experience a downfall.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.