this is well said practice makes a man perfect but what about women..
actually women are born perfect.. :P :P
one of my teacher made we boys and girls to have a GD on this topic..and it was 'practice makes a man perfect,but women are born perfect'.
so lets see the views of you people on this..

a.s.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is it a humour question or a serious one? :dry:

Meera sandhu
Is it a humour question or a serious one? :dry:

let the people decide that how to take it..lets wait for the replies..

a.s.
Practice makes a man perfect. A woman makes man perfect by guiding him to practice- from cradle to grave. When a child, the mother helps practicing walk. In youth, wife guides practicing household.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

one of my teacher made we boys and girls to have a GD on this topic..and it was 'practice makes a man perfect,but women are born perfect'.

According to me, a woman becomes perfect when she becomes a mother :P same is the case of a man, because parenting is an important phase of life, which cannot be attained in child hood.
Nothing is perfect. Practising pave a way to become more perfect, that's all - applicable for both men and women
0002031F_2012-04-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

According to me, a woman becomes perfect when she becomes a mother :P same is the case of a man, because parenting is an important phase of life, which cannot be attained in child hood.
Nothing is perfect. Practising pave a way to become more perfect, that's all - applicable for both men and women

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6893]}
I agree with you sandhya. Both are born as perfect but the conditions may show effect on them to make them imperfect.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I agree with you sandhya. Both are born as perfect but the conditions may show effect on them to make them imperfect.

Really confusing
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Can you explain?

Meera sandhu
All are equal but men do not like to show off. They simply want to make them feel satisfied. nothing wrong with that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think perfection comes with maturityand maturity comes with experiences and no one here in this world is totally perfect.

a.s.
practice makes a man perfect...
Sachin may be a good example of the above line.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.