It's true.......secrets are not to be revealed. Yet, we can't hide at least some of them from our dearest ones because of trust. But in a few cases, we may repent later, cursing ourselves, "I have done something wrong by disclosing that secret to him". Do, you people had similar situations in your life? :woohoo: :woohoo:
Was you able to correct that mistake? How did you outcome such occasions?
Why can't you quote some interesting ones???
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6908]}
t4427_2012-04-21.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Secret is a fact that should not be communicated. Secrets must be shared with concerned individuals only. Sometimes, we divulge secrets to near ones believing that they would not further publicize the secrets. But the near one has also own near ones to whom secret may reach. Thus there is no limit. Ultimately, secret will be open to all.

Once there was a famine in a forest. A dog got a blessing that just two strokes on his back will give enough food. He told his wife (Bitch). she gave two strokes with he legs on her dog husband back and they got plenty of food.

A few days late, a goat asked the bitch how she was doing in this famine. She told the secret on the condition of not telling some one else. Soon this news spread in the entire forest. Now the poor dog was in trouble. All animals needed food. So, every animal would strike the dog's back for food. The dog cursed his mistake of telling the secret to his wife.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Secret is a fact that should not be communicated. Secrets must be shared with concerned individuals only. Sometimes, we divulge secrets to near ones believing that they would not further publicize the secrets. But the near one has also own near ones to whom secret may reach. Thus there is no limit. Ultimately, secret will be open to all.

Once there was a famine in a forest. A dog got a blessing that just two strokes on his back will give enough food. He told his wife (Bitch). she gave two strokes with he legs on her dog husband back and they got plenty of food.

A few days late, a goat asked the bitch how she was doing in this famine. She told the secret on the condition of not telling some one else. Soon this news spread in the entire forest. Now the poor dog was in trouble. All animals needed food. So, every animal would strike the dog's back for food. The dog cursed his mistake of telling the secret to his wife.

I also knew a similar one....but forgotten. If I can reach with my present memory, sure, I will quote. That was a folk tale. :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya in question only answer is there secret must be with us only when it was told to many it was not secret.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya in question only answer is there secret must be with us only when it was told to many it was not secret.

You can also tell about experiences, which were once secrets...but now, not at all :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Secrets are meant to be treated with secrecy and revealing them serves no purposes!!
animal-graphics-black-cat-455377.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Here is a nice quote-

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6927]}

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Here is a nice quote-

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6927]}

Today Ram chettan is working hard in Boddunan by bringing some nice quotes and of course, pictures :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
[quote]Today Ram chettan is working hard in Boddunan by bringing some nice quotes and of course, pictures[/quote]
Last two days I was busy.Actually I purchase a scooter for my wife.I was giving her practice for driving.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This is good news we need party for this.

Where is the scooter image Ram. :laugh: :laugh:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I have revealed some of the secrets in front of some trusted one. And so far no damaged done..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.