Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sasi that is red colour pleasure of Hero Honda,it will help her to go to child school and to market also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]Today Ram chettan is working hard in Boddunan by bringing some nice quotes and of course, pictures

Last two days I was busy.Actually I purchase a scooter for my wife.I was giving her practice for driving.[/quote]

Brave woman!!!!
I have already taken an oath.... In this world, I can learn anything...except driving!!!!...because, I won't get concentration. My mind is always filled with thoughts. Why should I give headache to others? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
[quote]Brave woman!!!!
I have already taken an oath.... In this world, I can learn anything...except driving!!!!...because, I won't get concentration. My mind is always filled with thoughts. Why should I give headache to others?[/quote]
Saiju Bhaia hai na.Don't worry.

Secrets are meant to be treated with secrecy and revealing them serves no purposes!!

Secret once revealed, no longer remain as a 'secret'

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6936]}
Why can't you reveal something like that????/

Meera sandhu
[quote]Brave woman!!!!
I have already taken an oath.... In this world, I can learn anything...except driving!!!!...because, I won't get concentration. My mind is always filled with thoughts. Why should I give headache to others?

Saiju Bhaia hai na.Don't worry.[/quote]

Even if God ask me to learn driving, I won't. i am really afraid of it :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
Women are driving plane and train,and you are afraid to drive a cycle?

Women are driving plane and train,and you are afraid to drive a cycle?

Yes of course....it's the thing I fear most. I won't study driving in my life

Meera sandhu
[quote]Today Ram chettan is working hard in Boddunan by bringing some nice quotes and of course, pictures

Last two days I was busy.Actually I purchase a scooter for my wife.I was giving her practice for driving.

Brave woman!!!!
I have already taken an oath.... In this world, I can learn anything...except driving!!!!...because, I won't get concentration. My mind is always filled with thoughts. Why should I give headache to others? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

You need change the pattern of thoughts. It is dangerous to be thoughtful even while walking or crossing a road. also, you can easily be pick pocketed. Personally, I do not think and concentrate only on traffic or things around me when on road- driving, walking or in public transport.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You need change the pattern of thoughts. It is dangerous to be thoughtful even while walking or crossing a road. also, you can easily be pick pocketed. Personally, I do not think and concentrate only on traffic or things around me when on road- driving, walking or in public transport.

While walking, my mind is always filled with thoughts....also while traveling...
Actually, I can't control that. When I see something nice while I am traveling, I may take a few moments to think about it. Then thoughts may flow in chains... :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
i have revealed my secrets to many of my close friends and some of them have broken my trust my making it public. :(
baby_cry_2012-04-22.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.