Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Secrets are not to be revealed!!!!!!!!!!

by » 10 years ago

Sasi that is red colour pleasure of Hero Honda,it will help her to go to child school and to market also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

by » 10 years ago

[quote]Today Ram chettan is working hard in Boddunan by bringing some nice quotes and of course, pictures

Last two days I was busy.Actually I purchase a scooter for my wife.I was giving her practice for driving.[/quote]

Brave woman!!!!
    I have already taken an oath.... In this world, I can learn anything...except driving!!!!...because, I won't get concentration. My mind is always filled with thoughts. Why should I give headache to others? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

by » 10 years ago

[quote]Brave woman!!!!
    I have already taken an oath.... In this world, I can learn anything...except driving!!!!...because, I won't get concentration. My mind is always filled with thoughts. Why should I give headache to others?[/quote]
    Saiju Bhaia hai na.Don't worry.

by » 10 years ago

Secrets are meant to be treated with secrecy and revealing them serves no purposes!!

Secret once revealed, no longer remain as a 'secret'

Why can't you reveal something like that????/

Meera sandhu

by » 10 years ago

[quote]Brave woman!!!!
    I have already taken an oath.... In this world, I can learn anything...except driving!!!!...because, I won't get concentration. My mind is always filled with thoughts. Why should I give headache to others?

Saiju Bhaia hai na.Don't worry.[/quote]

Even if God ask me to learn driving, I won't. i am really afraid of it :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu

by » 10 years ago

Women are driving plane and train,and you are afraid to drive a cycle?

by » 10 years ago

Women are driving plane and train,and you are afraid to drive a cycle?

Yes of course....it's the thing I fear most. I won't study driving in my life

Meera sandhu

by » 10 years ago

[quote]Today Ram chettan is working hard in Boddunan by bringing some nice quotes and of course, pictures

Last two days I was busy.Actually I purchase a scooter for my wife.I was giving her practice for driving.

Brave woman!!!!
    I have already taken an oath.... In this world, I can learn anything...except driving!!!!...because, I won't get concentration. My mind is always filled with thoughts. Why should I give headache to others? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

You need change the pattern of thoughts. It is dangerous to be thoughtful even while walking or crossing a road. also, you can easily be pick pocketed. Personally, I do not think and concentrate only on traffic or things around me when on road- driving, walking or in public transport.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

by » 10 years ago

You need change the pattern of thoughts. It is dangerous to be thoughtful even while walking or crossing a road. also, you can easily be pick pocketed. Personally, I do not think and concentrate only on traffic or things around me when on road- driving, walking or in public transport.

While walking, my mind is always filled with thoughts....also while traveling...
    Actually, I can't control that. When I see something nice while I am traveling, I may take a few moments to think about it. Then thoughts may flow in chains... :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

by » 10 years ago

i have revealed my secrets to many of my close friends and some of them have broken my trust my making it public. :(
    baby_cry_2012-04-22.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.