Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i have revealed my secrets to many of my close friends and some of them have broken my trust my making it public. :(

Till now, no member has come forward with a secret revealed

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6945]}

Meera sandhu
All are getting fear to disclose .Don't get fear we will not share to anybody,promise.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
All are getting fear to disclose .Don't get fear we will not share to anybody,promise.

ohk so lets start from you.first you reveal your secret. :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.
Revealing secret or even suggesting this is indeed funny. Secret is something not to be disclosed. So, how members can reveal here their secrets.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Revealing secret or even suggesting this is indeed funny. Secret is something not to be disclosed. So, how members can reveal here their secrets.

Secrets once revealed are no longer secrets....also, it will lose its fantasy. If some one can come forward with funny incidents, we can laugh for some time :P

Meera sandhu
My secret is I love my wife very much and she also loves me.but she thought that she loves more where I am not.
16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

My secret is I love my wife very much and she also loves me.but she thought that she loves more where I am not.

hehehehehe :) :)

a.s.
Now you should say some secrets.You have started this so atleast one please.

But this is not the answer to my discussion topic

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6952]}

Meera sandhu

But this is not the answer to my discussion topic

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6952]}

so for what answer you are looking for?

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.