Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
OK i will as i have read fruit of patience is always sweet. :laugh:

Yes wait for long enough to check, once the secret is revealed you will be surprised.

There are few secrets, which should not be revealed.

Exactly there should be few otherwise your life will become an open book. :blink:

So, it means that open your book, but don't show any one completely.

You can open that book...but after tearing some important papers :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Yes wait for long enough to check, once the secret is revealed you will be surprised.

Exactly there should be few otherwise your life will become an open book. :blink:

No it means don't make your life a book. :laugh:

Just read what's written under my profile picture...
my life is a written book...but you can't read it easily :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

That's for sure i won't be able to read it as i know you would have written it in regional language. :laugh:

That's for sure i won't be able to read it as i know you would have written it in regional language. :laugh:

i really liked it...your answer
Thanks.......

Actually, you people are not even able to decode 2 lines given by me. Then how will you decode my life book as a whole :P

Meera sandhu

i really liked it...your answer
Thanks.......

Actually, you people are not even able to decode 2 lines given by me. Then how will you decode my life book as a whole :P

what i understand let me decode. It means that everything is open. But few things we can't know ever about your life.

Want to make each day Accountable

Secrets in someone's life makes person weak. It becomes your weakness and others can very well take advantage of such a situation. I have no such secrets in my life. I have never done anything so serious which can make me feel weak or repent later. But yes, I have heard and seen many people suffering because of such secreta.
Secrets are made for hiding few things which can affect our life.

I have just one thing to say, face the situation bravely so that later you can live peacefully.
Secrets are made for hiding few things which can affect our life.

I have just one thing to say, face the situation bravely so that later you can live peacefully.

I am not talking about myself, but what if a person has something wrong and wants to hide, then he/she can't show his/her bravery.

Want to make each day Accountable

@Sanjeev
I and kalyani asked you to start a new thread in forum about your secrets. How is our idea?
Are you still working on it????

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.