Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
secrets are to be revealed only to your best friends ;)
And when I say I wont tell your secret to anyone I am not counting my best friend :evil:

And sometimes should be shared with even the best friends. :woohoo: :woohoo:

It depends upon the matter ;)

How often do you reveal your secrets? :blink:[/quote

only to my dearest friend...i reveal everything :) :) :)

All the secrets or few ones. :blink:

my life is an open book before her. we know each other from the age of 5 :) :) :)

Good to know it that you have at least one person with whom you can share whatever you want to. :blink:
yes Sanjeev
Am lucky enough to get such a lovely friend...
it's sure, even my parents and hubby can't understand me better than her
School, Bsc and MCA...we studied together
School...in separate classes

I have made her a Boddunan member, though she didn't participate

Meera sandhu
yes Sanjeev

I see I see ;) ;)

Live in the present :)
yes Sanjeev

I see I see ;) ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :P :angry: :angry: :angry: ;) ;) ;) ;) :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :sick: :sick: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
yes Sanjeev

I see I see ;) ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :P :angry: :angry: :angry: ;) ;) ;) ;) :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :sick: :sick: :laugh: :laugh:

But why don't she participate here any specific reason? :blink:
yes Sanjeev

I see I see ;) ;)

she is working...
also no net at home :(

Meera sandhu
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/236491-when-do-we-reveal-our-secrets-to-others.html....

same topic being discussed again...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/236491-when-do-we-reveal-our-secrets-to-others.html....

I have gone through the other thread also. I feel, though both are about revealing secrets, one is about the circumstances when people reveal their secrets and the other one is about those experiences where a person later has to think, "I committed a mistake by revealing the secret".
First one is purely for finding reasons why people reveal secrets. Second one, for bad experiences after revealing a secret.
I think both are different subjects. Yet, if moderator feel both are same topics, he can lock the second topic. I have no objections. :) :) :)

I want to give you a free tip. Time is precious to everyone. Instead of digging my old threads, if you spend a little time to answer some topics, you will get a few points. Digging gives only tensions...nothing else.
I can also dig topics of everyone here. Yet, I don't have time to spend for such silly things. If I do so in your case, it's sure, more than half of them will be locked, of them at least 4-5 are started by me itself. Yet I won't like to do that.
I don't want to discuss further about this topic. Even if someone respond to this post, I won't respond as I don't want to create problems again. Hoping you are mature enough not to carry forward this discussion further

Meera sandhu
yes Sanjeev

I see I see ;) ;)

Sanjeev
she has internet only at office. At home also two kids.....
So, she can't find enough time. yet i will try my level best to bring her to forum :) :)

Meera sandhu

I have gone through the other thread also. I feel, though both are about revealing secrets, one is about the circumstances when people reveal their secrets and the other one is about those experiences where a person later has to think, "I committed a mistake by revealing the secret".
First one is purely for finding reasons why people reveal secrets. Second one, for bad experiences after revealing a secret.
I think both are different subjects. Yet, if moderator feel both are same topics, he can lock the second topic. I have no objections. :) :) :)

I want to give you a free tip. Time is precious to everyone. Instead of digging my old threads, if you spend a little time to answer some topics, you will get a few points. Digging gives only tensions...nothing else.
I can also dig topics of everyone here. Yet, I don't have time to spend for such silly things. If I do so in your case, it's sure, more than half of them will be locked, of them at least 4-5 are started by me itself. Yet I won't like to do that.
I don't want to discuss further about this topic. Even if someone respond to this post, I won't respond as I don't want to create problems again. Hoping you are mature enough not to carry forward this discussion further

LOL, you and your free tips!!! as if I am waiting for them ....Let me tell you something ! I have been on several discussion sites since more than 4 years and my own feeling is that it is you who have been borrowing all my discussion ideas from the net ( some f it has already been proved anyway ), now how about that ? you have been here how long ? 8 months or 10 months ? talk about double standards :blink:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.