Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends stop arguing about each others deeds and please concentrate on working with forums. :)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Oh that's strange. :blink:

@ usha I did not get what you mean? :blink:
Oh that's strange. :blink:

@ usha I did not get what you mean? :blink:

Where , what and when Sanjeev ? :blink:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

"I have been on several discussion sites since more than 4 years and my own feeling is that it is you who have been borrowing all my discussion ideas from the net"

how are so sure about it?. :blink: :blink:
"I have been on several discussion sites since more than 4 years and my own feeling is that it is you who have been borrowing all my discussion ideas from the net"

As sure as any one else is when they point fingers at me,is that a good enough answer for you Sanjeev ? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As sure as any one else is when they point fingers at me,is that a good enough answer for you Sanjeev ? :blink: :blink: :blink:[/quote

Yes If someone points finger to anyone without knowing the truth its always a better to tell him/her the truth.We should not listen for what we have not done but in your case I never read Sandhya saying this. :blink: :blink:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

As sure as any one else is when they point fingers at me,is that a good enough answer for you Sanjeev ? :blink: :blink: :blink:[/quote

Yes If someone points finger to anyone without knowing the truth its always a better to tell him/her the truth.We should listen for what we have not done but in your case I never read Sandhya saying this. :blink: :blink:

Are you sure about that ? ....may be you should check again and also may be you don't know the whole truth ! is that possible ?

May be I missed something here. :blink:
May be I missed something here. :blink:

You sure did and don't break your head over it, it is simply not worth it, however you did make your stand clear ;)

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/236491-when-do-we-reveal-our-secrets-to-others.html....

same topic being discussed again...

I have gone through the other thread also. I feel, though both are about revealing secrets, one is about the circumstances when people reveal their secrets and the other one is about those experiences where a person later has to think, "I committed a mistake by revealing the secret".
First one is purely for finding reasons why people reveal secrets. Second one, for bad experiences after revealing a secret.
I think both are different subjects. Yet, if moderator feel both are same topics, he can lock the second topic. I have no objections. :) :) :)

I want to give you a free tip. Time is precious to everyone. Instead of digging my old threads, if you spend a little time to answer some topics, you will get a few points. Digging gives only tensions...nothing else.
I can also dig topics of everyone here. Yet, I don't have time to spend for such silly things. If I do so in your case, it's sure, more than half of them will be locked, of them at least 4-5 are started by me itself. Yet I won't like to do that.
I don't want to discuss further about this topic. Even if someone respond to this post, I won't respond as I don't want to create problems again. Hoping you are mature enough not to carry forward this discussion further

LOL, you and your free tips!!! as if I am waiting for them ....Let me tell you something ! I have been on several discussion sites since more than 4 years and my own feeling is that it is you who have been borrowing all my discussion ideas from the net ( some f it has already been proved anyway ), now how about that ? you have been here how long ? 8 months or 10 months ? talk about double standards :blink:

once again am requesting you to behave well in forum

You are no one to point fingers against me and if someone feel I copy topics from net, you can give me proofs.
Only thieves fear such matters, not persons like me.
... I don't have time even to browse net.......from where am I getting time. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

also I never got warning messages from admin for copying threads from other forum. Also my eye problems don't allow me to browse net for a long time :evil: :evil:
any how i don't want to be in the company of such people who don't know even how to well behave in social networking sites.

instead on concentrating on others' topics, work on your topics. It may help you

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sasikanth
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.