Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
"I have been on several discussion sites since more than 4 years and my own feeling is that it is you who have been borrowing all my discussion ideas from the net"

how are so sure about it?. :blink: :blink:

As sure as any one else is when they point fingers at me,is that a good enough answer for you Sanjeev ? :blink: :blink: :blink:[/quote

Yes If someone points finger to anyone without knowing the truth its always a better to tell him/her the truth.We should not listen for what we have not done but in your case I never read Sandhya saying this. :blink: :blink:

thank you Sanjeev.....

persons who work hard will always get such feed back. It's common sanjeev, nothing surprising :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
May be I missed something here. :blink:

no sanjeev
you haven't missed anything.....I never told anything such that :) :) :)

Meera sandhu

You sure did and don't break your head over it, it is simply not worth it, however you did make your stand clear ;)

Stand? I could not understand it. :blink: :blink:

You sure did and don't break your head over it, it is simply not worth it, however you did make your stand clear ;)

Just what is going on here, look there are only 26 letters in our alphabet which you have to arrange and rearrange, if few ideas match with each other there should be no problem. The problem is a perfect copy paste which are here on the forums on this site without any doubt.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Just what is going on here, look there are only 26 letters in our alphabet which you have to arrange and rearrange, if few ideas match with each other there should be no problem. The problem is a perfect copy paste which are here on the forums on this site without any doubt.

can you quote a few thread links if I have done that bad deed here???? :whistle: :whistle:
I am asking seriously. Can you please? you can PM me also, if you can't post other forum links here

Meera sandhu

can you quote a few thread links if I have done that bad deed here???? :whistle: :whistle:
I am asking seriously. Can you please? you can PM me also, if you can't post other forum links here

If your post is addressed to me then there is no name mentioned here therefore, you should not take it for yourself.

If your post is addressed to me then there is no name mentioned here therefore, you should not take it for yourself.

am asking, if you have find any topics started by me from other forums, you can tell me. No problem.

Many topics of mine are normal ones, which I can't claim it's discussed in Boddunan forum only. For eg. Your favourite book, songs, film, comedy scene, sorry, thanks, childhood memories, ragging experiences etc. Also, matters related to love topic like love told or untold, love and friendship etc. How can I claim they are started in Boddunan only. :dry: :dry: :dry: Isn't it? Yet, let me assure, I have never copied even such topics from net. :) :)
Excluding such threads, if you find any thread from net, which you feel I have copied from any other forum, you can post it here. I will be only happy. :P

Meera sandhu

Many topics of mine are normal ones, which I can't claim it's discussed in Boddunan forum only. For eg. Your favourite book, songs, film, comedy scene, sorry, thanks, childhood memories, ragging experiences etc. Also, matters related to love topic like love told or untold, love and friendship etc. How can I claim they are started in Boddunan only. :dry: :dry: :dry: Isn't it? Yet, let me assure, I have never copied even such topics from net. :) :)
Excluding such threads, if you find any thread from net, which you feel I have copied from any other forum, you can post it here. I will be only happy. :P

Why keep on discussing such topics which have no relevancy. We already have lots of misunderstanding in past so there is no use pulling it further. You should not consider yours or others topics and not mention them as duplicate as human have some common problems and discuss them in changed words. So don't mention such things to keep things smooth and have fun as you usually have-- now cheers and be a good girl. :lol: :lol: How is your daughter?

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Why keep on discussing such topics which have no relevancy. We already have lots of misunderstanding in past so there is no use pulling it further. You should not consider yours or others topics and not mention them as duplicate as human have some common problems and discuss them in changed words. So don't mention such things to keep things smooth and have fun as you usually have-- now cheers and be a good girl. :lol: :lol: How is your daughter?

yet, if am wrongly accused, I can stand. That's the reason :P
If I have done it, I have no problem if someone points it.
Actually, I fear to tell lies more than truths. That may be the reason why I keep away from lies. I can never overcome such tensions even if I try a lot because I always will have a feeling inside me that I will be caught. That's why. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

yet, if am wrongly accused, I can stand. That's the reason :P
If I have done it, I have no problem if someone points it.
Actually, I fear to tell lies more than truths. That may be the reason why I keep away from lies. I can never overcome such tensions even if I try a lot because I always will have a feeling inside me that I will be caught. That's why. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

No. No you are smarter than that- so take this feeling out of you- you could have told me about your daughter, I would have taken it for true. There is no use accusing and counter accusing, that is in no one's interest. Come on be cheerful. Every one commits mistakes and learn from them, me inclusive. :cheer: :cheer:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.