Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The mother in laws will forget they are also once upon a time they acted in that character.

Gajazi in action. Am I not right Sasi? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
[quote]The mother in laws will forget they are also once upon a time they acted in that character.[/quote]
I think you should say-The cruel mother in laws will forget they are also once upon a time they acted in that character.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Same woman is mother to her son and daughter and mother in law to her son in law and daughter in law. The real issue is of familiarity and adjustment. Son and daughter are already well familiar and adjusted with their mother. On the other hand, the son in law and daughter in law and their mother in law need some space and time to understand each other and adjust themselves. Often this process is not smooth and the issues like cruelty of mother in law arise.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think, main problem is possessiveness. She may not tolerate or love to share her son's love with a new lady. :P :P

Meera sandhu
I think, main problem is possessiveness. She may not tolerate or love to share her son's love with a new lady. :P :P

This is also a matter of adjustment. The siblings also share mother's love but they are already familiar. The daughter-in law and son in law being new comers need some time for adjustment and familiarity.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You are right Sandhya,

Most of the time mother's feel that their children are a sole property, so if other lady interfers then starts the problem. But why don't this happen in case of girl child, mother mostly don't interfer in their life after marriage.
I don't think so. No mother would be daring to just destroy her daughter's life
Most of the mother in laws are not cruel bit different. They always want to show the authority on their daughter in law. They feel daughter is taking their son away from her. So she always try to make daughter in law bend to her. she never show love on daughter in law. But in some cases though mother in law is good and affectionate but the sister of the husband creates problem and make mother in law to do such cruel things towards daughter in law. This kind of things shows and proves the saying "Lady Lady is a villan"

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Most of the mother in laws are not cruel bit different. They always want to show the authority on their daughter in law. They feel daughter is taking their son away from her. So she always try to make daughter in law bend to her. she never show love on daughter in law. But in some cases though mother in law is good and affectionate but the sister of the husband creates problem and make mother in law to do such cruel things towards daughter in law. This kind of things shows and proves the saying "Lady Lady is a villan"

So, it's better to marry a person without sister :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Very often, if they don't have daughters, and have 3 or 4 sons only, they may not know how to behave to a girl. They will become more rude, which makes the girl sad. Am I not right?

Meera sandhu
Actually cannot say which lady will be rude and which not.Everything depends. Till now in my survey, I dint hear that a mother in law looking after her daughter in law as her own daughter. Every mother in law is harassing her daughter in law in high level or low level but harassment is there that may be physical or mental.

some take gold ornaments from the daughter in law or some take money from daughter in law. or some say against the daughter in law to son.
Some poke with their knife like words. some always try to separate daughter in law and son. some always harass daughter in law to get money from her house. Like this the women who came mother in law is like ghost to the daughter in law.
I am not saying all mother in laws are rude and cruel like this. but most of the cases are like this. In my survey, in 100 families one family has good mother in law.So just assume how daughter in laws are suffering.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.