Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Not all the mother in laws are cruel this is misconception among the ladies which is being followed since long time.Yes once a girl gets married she sees her mother in her MIL and of course mother is mother MIL cannot be a mother so they look cruel to them. :laugh:
Sanjeev it is not like that though the daughter in law try to see mother in mother in law but mother in law never try to see daughter in her daughter in law and she maintains a relation of a cruel and rule mother in law to a daughter in law.

Of course there are such daughter in laws also there who have thrown their mother in law aside and kept husband in her hand ( Son of mother in Law)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sanjeev it is not like that though the daughter in law try to see mother in mother in law but mother in law never try to see daughter in her daughter in law and she maintains a relation of a cruel and rule mother in law to a daughter in law.

Of course there are such daughter in laws also there who have thrown their mother in law aside and kept husband in her hand ( Son of mother in Law)

I would say it depends on person to person as there are all types of people in the world. :)

I would say it depends on person to person as there are all types of people in the world. :)

Politics continue in every household but real problems are generally created by women itself..women are women's enemy is right word to say here...
Possesiveness is one of the cause of this TU TU MAI MAI...
Actually cannot say which lady will be rude and which not.Everything depends. Till now in my survey, I dint hear that a mother in law looking after her daughter in law as her own daughter. Every mother in law is harassing her daughter in law in high level or low level but harassment is there that may be physical or mental.

some take gold ornaments from the daughter in law or some take money from daughter in law. or some say against the daughter in law to son.
Some poke with their knife like words. some always try to separate daughter in law and son. some always harass daughter in law to get money from her house. Like this the women who came mother in law is like ghost to the daughter in law.
I am not saying all mother in laws are rude and cruel like this. but most of the cases are like this. In my survey, in 100 families one family has good mother in law.So just assume how daughter in laws are suffering.

Are you fearing your future.....Sarala?
Calm down, dear... :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Of course, when a new girl enters a home, it's the duty of elders to create a homely nature for her, forgiving her small mistakes and giving her a little care so that she never misses her parents in the new home. But it happens only in rare cases. :P B)

Meera sandhu
I have also noticed that MIL are cruel in the cases where the husbands are not strict enough and are mama's boy. If husband is strict then MIL won't speak or do anything against him. If husband keep on listening to his mother and do according to her then MIL get more confident and dictate DIL's.
I have also noticed that MIL are cruel in the cases where the husbands are not strict enough and are mama's boy. If husband is strict then MIL won't speak or do anything against him. If husband keep on listening to his mother and do according to her then MIL get more confident and dictate DIL's.

It's also correct. It remains in son's hand also. If he is stern and firm, then his parents won't ill-treat her

Meera sandhu
till now i never heared from anyone that their mother in law is look after and behave more than a mother. Everyone told me that their mother in law is like a devil.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Well a bag of mixed opinions here, I can only tell by experience that it takes two hands to clap.

My mother in law is really good and treats me better than her daughter. I am blessed to have her.The same would go for my father in law as well.

Prior to marriage I heard a lot saas bahu sagas and didnt know what to expect.But I guess the fact that we have an image of a cruel in law comes basically from media maybe, from the news, movies and stories we read,see and hear.

Leo

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.