The topic is locked.
Do you believe that bad eyes of other persons can cause hindrance to your achievements?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6998]}

Do you people believe in 'Nazar Uthaarna'????? :woohoo:
animated-gifs-eyes-080.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I dont believe in bad eyes and all but recently I noticed and experienced few incidence myself. I guess i started believing too.
If you believe in it then it may cause hindered. As far as a person doesn't believe in such things, he'll not be worried even if someone does it and it won't affect him. Personally, I don't believe in such things.
I don't believe on it.This is a superstition and many people believe on it even my wife too believe on it. :laugh:
Such beliefs are hindrance. There is no such thing as bad eye. But belief in such superstitions hinders your progress and even normal routine.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't know if it's true or bad. In most cases I don't believe.....but in some cases, I do think so :huh: :P :woohoo: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
That is depending on our belief if we believe it is there means it will be compulsary.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

That is depending on our belief if we believe it is there means it will be compulsary.

Do you believe Sasi??? It's my question :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I do believe in all things and everyone might have experienced it in his life
I also don't believe on such things,this is a superstitious and mental problem.
In other word this is an excuse.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I never believe this, but I think most of the people do believe, especially in case of Kids. I heard many explanation of 'bad-eye' on their kids and I really wondered when highly educated people talk like this. :whistle:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.