The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Here, when new homes are built, some bad statues, pumpkin etc are hanged on ceilings outside to protect their new home against 'bad eyes :woohoo: :woohoo: '

Meera sandhu
Here, when new homes are built, some bad statues, pumpkin etc are hanged on ceilings outside to protect their new home against 'bad eyes :woohoo: :woohoo: '

Such protection against 'bad eyes' to buildings is very funny. Many put black color on small child similarly. All these make no sense.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

i dun beleive in such superstitious things.
it's just one's confidence that enhances us ! :)

Such protection against 'bad eyes' to buildings is very funny. Many put black color on small child similarly. All these make no sense.

Yes Sir.....now I remember....

Many mothers make up their kids in a very bad way......Kajal drawn very thick and spot is placed a little away from the normal place...left or right side of forehead to save their kids from bad eyes.....till they become 6 months or 1 year old :angry:
Many asked me to do so...but I have never done it. I always want her to look beautiful. If so, my present avatar when she was 6 months old, would have looked like ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
Mustard is the best thing used by people to do 'Nazar Utharna' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Also chilli and salt :dry:

Meera sandhu
in my area people use to put matka colured in black and make eyes and noes on it and hang it on the balcony of their house so that their should be no effect of bad eyes on their house.even in shops people hang that nimbu and mircha.

a.s.
in my area people use to put matka colured in black and make eyes and noes on it and hang it on the balcony of their house so that their should be no effect of bad eyes on their house.even in shops people hang that nimbu and mircha.

I have quoted it already....really funny :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Mustard is the best thing used by people to do 'Nazar Utharna' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My wife uses black leather shoes for it. :laugh:

How???

Meera sandhu

How???

I have seen her doing it to my kids.When my kid is slept she move shoe around his/her body 7 times and spit on the shoe afterwards and throw it and in the whole process she take name of God. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.