The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have seen her doing it to my kids.When my kid is slept she move shoe around his/her body 7 times and spit on the shoe afterwards and throw it and in the whole process she take name of God. :)

now only I understood, why you asked me shoes as gift :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Your wife is spitting on it very time....ha ha
Actually, do you polish it later...... :P

Meera sandhu

I have seen her doing it to my kids.When my kid is slept she move shoe around his/her body 7 times and spit on the shoe afterwards and throw it and in the whole process she take name of God. :)

now only I understood, why you asked me shoes as gift :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Oh come on i don't polish shoe on the base. :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh come on i don't polish shoe on the base. :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yet, doing that nazhar utharna with your shoes....you have to buy them most frequently...so, it has some sort of truth :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :P

Meera sandhu
We believe in this bad eyes system. It mostly effect me. that may be for a second also. we take it with salt (nazar utarna).

Once i wore red sari and when to open that gate and came inside the house. Immediately i cought cold and even i got fever. then i noticed that one aunt near my home was watching me keenly as i wore saree that to red sari.

like this many incidents took place

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

We believe in this bad eyes system. It mostly effect me. that may be for a second also. we take it with salt (nazar utarna).

Once i wore red sari and when to open that gate and came inside the house. Immediately i cought cold and even i got fever. then i noticed that one aunt near my home was watching me keenly as i wore saree that to red sari.

Why can't you take 'risk' one more time, wearing red sari and confirm it????? :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Why can't you take 'risk' one more time, wearing red sari and confirm it????? :woohoo:

you must be looking good in that red saree thats why aunty was looking at you or she might be liking your saree.do one thing gift her that red saree.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.

you must be looking good in that red saree thats why aunty was looking at you or she might be liking your saree.do one thing gift her that red saree.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice solution!!!
I think, hearing this Sarala has gone away :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Yes girls will face this problem more than boys as they wear different ornamets to look beautiful.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

The 'bad eyes' may give direct affect. When a woman wears very attractive or provocative dress, the 'bad eyes' instigate the 'bad tongue' to whistle and 'bad hands' to molest and even rape.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The 'bad eyes' may give direct affect. When a woman wears very attractive or provocative dress, the 'bad eyes' instigate the 'bad tongue' to whistle and 'bad hands' to molest and even rape.

She can nicely dress too....
Sometimes it's the viewer's interpretation which is right and which is bad.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.