The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Bhayam is fear only in Tamil.

but you have a single letter in alphabet for 'pa' 'bha' fa'...etc...
am i right?

Meera sandhu
Often I have heard that people used to say that 'Buri nazar wale tera muh kala".Sitting in this modern world I don't believe in this stupid words.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Often I have heard that people used to say that 'Buri nazar wale tera muh kala".Sitting in this modern world I don't believe in this stupid words.

Oh that, and I was thinking in terms of bad eye sight. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

mary wrote: Bhayam is fear only in Tamil.

In telugu also Bhayam is fear

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Oh that, and I was thinking in terms of bad eye sight. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Buri Nazar is just a proverb and this does not necessarily mean eyes only. This means bad feelings like jealousy, lust or hatred. Thus is a blind person is jealous, he has also evil eye.

Actually, here we are using 'bad eyes' wrongly. This is literal translation of 'Buri nazar'. Correct would be 'evil eye'. Really this means looking at some thing with jealousy, lust, hatred. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Yes Sir, bad eyes can give us a lot of tensions also.
We have a proverb......neerkkoli mathi athaazham mudakkaan....even a harmless snake is sufficient for stopping us from having our supper.
Some jealous persons/bad eyes ......find new reasons ...how he can disturb the other person's happiness and peace. Even if they are just false reasons, it's enough for causing hindrance to the other person at least for sometime. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Those who have experience that effect of eyes of people, would always agree that Bad eyes affect us.

Want to make each day Accountable

Those who have experience that effect of eyes of people, would always agree that Bad eyes affect us.

What's your experience Ronark?
Can you quote a few examples....

Meera sandhu
We have a proverb......neerkkoli mathi athaazham mudakkaan....even a harmless snake is sufficient for stopping us from having our supper.
Some jealous persons/bad eyes ......find new reasons ...how he can disturb the other person's happiness and peace. Even if they are just false reasons, it's enough for causing hindrance to the other person at least for sometime. Isn't it?

Actually this is your own view about evil eyes that affects you. If you do not bother about others' evil or bad eyes, there is no issue. You mentioned about harmless snake. The snake affects you because you fear it. The snake may not be poisonous but you would avoid the snake coming towards you.

I have a friend living with his father and mother. He is an advocate. whenever anything wrong goes, they talk of some body's bad feet. Bad feet affect them. So, if there is less work and less income, fault lies with bad feet of some guest, employee or any person who visited.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Actually this is your own view about evil eyes that affects you. If you do not bother about others' evil or bad eyes, there is no issue. You mentioned about harmless snake. The snake affects you because you fear it. The snake may not be poisonous but you would avoid the snake coming towards you.

I have a friend living with his father and mother. He is an advocate. whenever anything wrong goes, they talk of some body's bad feet. Bad feet affect them. So, if there is less work and less income, fault lies with bad feet of some guest, employee or any person who visited.

"The snake affects you because you fear it." What you told is absolutely right. Fearing all snakes is just common. So, in fear, we often fail to distinguish if it is venomous or not. :whistle: . So, till we find it's harmless, we will worry about it. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.