Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
About 'Curtain Lecture'can anybody give here some link to know about details.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
About 'Curtain Lecture'can anybody give here some link to know about details.

I gave a link in this thread itself.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't think, even a single husband is going to reveal it :(
i am waiting to hear those gossips :cheer:

Meera sandhu
sandhya what you mean here about single husband here

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am saying...even a single married fellow has not dared to come forward to tell he got beatings from his wife :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

I am saying...even a single married fellow has not dared to come forward to tell he got beatings from his wife :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Pf course, nobody can disclose the actual agenda of curtain lecture as this is most confidential. I remember that a colleague of mine would get severe reprimand and also corporal punishment during curtain lecture. One day, his neighbor asked him about this. He disclosed everything. He was in more trouble as he got more sever beating. He absconded and his wife was left repenting for excessive torture of her husband.
karate.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pf course, nobody can disclose the actual agenda of curtain lecture as this is most confidential. I remember that a colleague of mine would get severe reprimand and also corporal punishment during curtain lecture. One day, his neighbor asked him about this. He disclosed everything. He was in more trouble as he got more sever beating. He absconded and his wife was left repenting for excessive torture of her husband.

It's a rare phenomenon......
I am thinking about practising it at home from today onwards

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7089]}

Meera sandhu

Excesses should always be avoided. I cited an incident which is very rare. The wife was very repentant. Her husband could not bear excessive beating with cane. Even neighbors could hear sounds of beating and scolding. Disgusted, the husband left never to come again. The wife depended solely on her husband for her financial needs. She became very miserable and was exploited by others.

Excesses should always be avoided. I cited an incident which is very rare. The wife was very repentant. Her husband could not bear excessive beating with cane. Even neighbors could hear sounds of beating and scolding. Disgusted, the husband left never to come again. The wife depended solely on her husband for her financial needs. She became very miserable and was exploited by others.

But I think it's very rare here...I have never seen even a single incident :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya there are both situations where wife beats husband and husband beats wife. these are common.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.