Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't I speak punjabi usually but don't know how to write even the alphabets

I can also speak in Punjabi but can neither read nor write. This is because this is my mother tongue, which I learnt speaking in family and relatives. This is so with all.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I can also speak in Punjabi but can neither read nor write. This is because this is my mother tongue, which I learnt speaking in family and relatives. Tis is so with all.

I agree with you. I too speak sowrastra but i dont know speak nor write. This is my mother tongue. As my family members speaks So i learnt to speak the same. :)

Vinu
my mother tongue is Bengali and I don't hear about bengalish ( Bangla+Eng)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
my mother tongue is Bengali and I don't hear about bengalish ( Bangla+Eng)

Spoken Bangla differs in various parts of Bengal. I lived in Shillong for a few years. There were many Bengali in my office. They were mostly refugees from East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) and originated from Silhat (Bangladesh). They admitted that they speak Bangla differently from Calcutta's.

The difference between written language and spoken is obvious for mother tongue. This may also be when you learn spoken language by living at a particular place.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I can also speak in Punjabi but can neither read nor write. This is because this is my mother tongue, which I learnt speaking in family and relatives. Tis is so with all.

I agree with you. I too speak sowrastra but i dont know speak nor write. This is my mother tongue. As my family members speaks So i learnt to speak the same. :)

i am asking whether your spoken and written Tamil are same...

At TVM_KK borders, you can see Malayalam-Tamil mix.....when we go to Kanya Kumari......a different Tamil....it differs by a bit as we pass through different areas.

In Kerala, it's very different that it appears as if they are speaking some tribal language :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

i am asking whether your spoken and written Tamil are same...

At TVM_KK borders, you can see Malayalam-Tamil mix.....when we go to Kanya Kumari......a different Tamil....it differs by a bit as we pass through different areas.

In Kerala, it's very different that it appears as if they are speaking some tribal language :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

If we take normal tamil language then, in our place we are speaking and writing same tamil language only. But when we start writing pure grammatic tamil language then our spoken tamil is entirely differ from than writen tamil. But writen tamil language is always differ from spoken tamil language. :)

Vinu
[quote]Spoken Bangla differs in various parts of Bengal. I lived in Shillong for a few years. There were many Bengali in my office. They were mostly refugees from East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) and originated from Silhat (Bangladesh). They admitted that they speak Bangla differently from Calcutta's.[/quote]
Yes sir the Bengali of Bangladesh and west Bengal is different in pronunciation and style.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

If we take normal tamil language then, in our place we are speaking and writing same tamil language only. But when we start writing pure grammatic tamil language then our spoken tamil is entirely differ from than writen tamil. But writen tamil language is always differ from spoken tamil language. :)

that's what I asked...
we do talk a little bit different from written language

Meera sandhu
Yes I speak written language I often to write native language lessly.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.