Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes i play with my brother children.When i got time i play with him.They like to play cricket in front of my home.I gave company to him..........

Happy to know it that you still play with kids.Even i too like to play cricket with kids. :)

Actually kids give us relaxation to our busy life and become happy for some moment at-least..........

exactly they make us stress free and relieved when we come to home from office. :)

Yes if i come from office even i filled with a lots of stress,when i see those little child all stress run away ...........
Yes i play with my brother children.When i got time i play with him.They like to play cricket in front of my home.I gave company to him..........

Happy to know it that you still play with kids.Even i too like to play cricket with kids. :)

Actually kids give us relaxation to our busy life and become happy for some moment at-least..........

exactly they make us stress free and relieved when we come to home from office. :)

Yes if i come from office even i filled with a lots of stress,when i see those little child all stress run away ...........

it happens with me in most of the cases i become fresh again when i play with them. :)
I have liked many kids and i have played various times with kids. Playing with small kids feels good.

Want to make each day Accountable

I have liked many kids and i have played various times with kids. Playing with small kids feels good.

Play with many kids what does it means.will you go some other place or something else............

Play with many kids what does it means.will you go some other place or something else............

After coming from office in the evening i get tired so i find it the easiest way to get refresh. :)

After coming from office in the evening i get tired so i find it the easiest way to get refresh. :)

Yes, after tiresome work, when we come home and play with kids, our tiredness goes away.

Want to make each day Accountable

Playing with kids is one good habit that keeps us wonderfully refreshed and helps remaining young at heart and soul.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

yes always i involve in playing with kids i love to play with them also...
Playing with kids make us to forget stress when we see their honest smile.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Whenever i got a time i play with my child.Its pleasure to play children.........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.