The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i take the help of alarm only during exams as i dont want to take risk but if i will take help of it regularly then i will turn it off every time it ring..

a.s.
i take the help of alarm only during exams as i dont want to take risk but if i will take help of it regularly then i will turn it off every time it ring..

That's right no one should take a risk when we have to wake up at proper time for some important things. :)
I fix alarm, but i wake before it wakes me.

If i keep alarm, that means i keep alarm in my mind. So my mind will be full of tension to wake early if i have any program early morning

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

That's right most people who are alert in their mind wake-up earlier or dot on time if they have to wake up before time than usual. That is biological clock for you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That's right most people who are alert in their mind wake-up earlier or dot on time if they have to wake up before time than usual. That is biological clock for you.

Where is my biological clock i must search it. :woohoo:

Where is my biological clock i must search it. :woohoo:

Check your stomach first, you might have swallowed it unknowingly. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

just follow this trick then you will not need ant alarm-
before going to sleep means when exactly you are going for sleep then say in your mind that please wake me up til 4 or 5 or whatever time you want.and say thank you and say please dont forget.and then sleep and dont talk to anyone just sleep.you will surely find that you will wake up at exact the same time.
you people may find it funny but its real.
my maternal grandfather told me this and i followed and it even worked..

a.s.
yes, sunil you are right, it is a biological clock which is nothing but tension of waking late. so we will be alert in such conditions we wont have peaceful sleep

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Now onwards i need to wake up earlier...as my girl's school reopened. feel a little bit difficult as monsoon has arrived. Will I need an alarm? Last year I did so.

Meera sandhu
Now onwards i need to wake up earlier...as my girl's school reopened. feel a little bit difficult as monsoon has arrived. Will I need an alarm? Last year I did so.

if you dont want to take chance then good to keep alarm else if you wake up easily then no problem..

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.