I have heard several times people saying....."All people are mad.....in one matter or another though they won't show it". What do you think about yourself?
People who are at its extreme really need treatment. :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:
Yet, do you have some sort of madness in your desires, characters or behaviour???? :evil:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Strange are the ways of working of human minds and our minds respond to situations based on our perceptions. It's quite possible at times to indulge in behaviour which is starkly bizarre!
Madness is defined in various ways. Over indulgence in certain pursuit neglecting everything else is also considered a kind of madness. Lord chaitnya was considered mad by many for his extreme devotion. Meera bai was made in her devotion to Lord Krishna. Archimedes was mad in discovering displacement of water by solid object and when he got requisite solution, he was so mad with joy that he tan nude from his bathroom crying 'Eureka'.

Thus obsession is also madness. Monomania- indulgence or lure for a single object or thought to the exclusion of others is also madness.

In a way, you can't succeed or excel without being mad at certain stage of life.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Madness is defined in various ways. Over indulgence in certain pursuit neglecting everything else is also considered a kind of madness. Lord chaitnya was considered mad by many for his extreme devotion. Meera bai was made in her devotion to Lord Krishna. Archimedes was mad in discovering displacement of water by solid object and when he got requisite solution, he was so mad with joy that he tan nude from his bathroom crying 'Eureka'.

Thus obsession is also madness. Monomania- indulgence or lure for a single object or thought to the exclusion of others is also madness.

In a way, you can't succeed or excel without being mad at certain stage of life.

This much explanations!!!! Really good ones to be quoted somewhere.
Actually Sir, do you have any madness? :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I am mad because people say it that i don't listen to them and do what i like and i am happy to be mad. :laugh:
By my deeds some people feel am bit mad. because i am crazy at my work

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

No I have no symptoms of mad as I think. It can be said by others.I will ask.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Due to some persons behaviour we will get angry so that we will say that I am a mad person.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

So, all have admitted that they are a little bit crazy. Then why shouldn't I???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: My mind is full of mad thoughts..... :evil:

Meera sandhu
Mad thoughts are common when we think in negative manner. :huh: :huh:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Mad thoughts are common when we think in negative manner. :huh: :huh:

How?
Can you explain?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.