Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Madness is defined in various ways. Over indulgence in certain pursuit neglecting everything else is also considered a kind of madness. Lord chaitnya was considered mad by many for his extreme devotion. Meera bai was made in her devotion to Lord Krishna. Archimedes was mad in discovering displacement of water by solid object and when he got requisite solution, he was so mad with joy that he tan nude from his bathroom crying 'Eureka'.

Thus obsession is also madness. Monomania- indulgence or lure for a single object or thought to the exclusion of others is also madness.

In a way, you can't succeed or excel without being mad at certain stage of life.

This much explanations!!!! Really good ones to be quoted somewhere.
Actually Sir, do you have any madness? :cheer:

I get mad when I appear in an exam. I am not satisfied with marginal success but attempt to excel. This makes me neglect everything else. This madness ends on achieving success.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I get mad when any unexpected bad thing happens which is related to my life and me

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I get mad when I appear in an exam. I am not satisfied with marginal success but attempt to excel. This makes me neglect everything else. This madness ends on achieving success.

Too much concentrating on one thing.....My husband always complaint me about that :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Concentrating is not madness.The ill effects of anything is madness. Concentration is a good habit.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Concentrating is not madness.The ill effects of anything is madness. Concentration is a good habit.

But over-concentration is really mad. Madness in any particular interest :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

But over-concentration is really mad. Madness in any particular interest :woohoo:

It all depends on one's inherent powers and what an extraordinarily powerful person does if that is emulated by an ordinary mortal, he or she runs every risk of losing balance!
Love is of course madness...
Playing in rain is madness...
Flying like a butterfly is a madness
Going to imaginary world is of course, madness :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

It all depends on one's inherent powers and what an extraordinarily powerful person does if that is emulated by an ordinary mortal, he or she runs every risk of losing balance!

Of course!!!! :)

Meera sandhu
Yes I am really mad guy when I am in temper I wont care any one at that time.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

[quote]Yes I am really mad guy when I am in temper I wont care any one at that time.[/quote]
Put some water on head and it will reduce your temper.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.