Nazar pheeki chesma colourful
Duniya dikhe orangy wonderful
Naughty naughty bubble
Har bubble mei hai mazaa double
Chuski jo le manwa fantastic hojaye...!!!

What an amazing theme this add is having. Imagine the world to be a place like this where people, cars, insects and everything on earth would be like that only, jumping here and here, everyone having different colored hair e.g. orange, green etc. Just imagine...!!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Nazar pheeki chesma colourful
Duniya dikhe orangy wonderful
Naughty naughty bubble
Har bubble mei hai mazaa double
Chuski jo le manwa fantastic hojaye...!!!
[/quote]
Is it self written or not?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Self written??? No, these are the lyrics of the advertisement.
This is advertisement for certain cold drinks. What is the purpose in discussion?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@Gulshan Kumar Ajmani I have seen so many posts in the forums and didn't feel anyhow that all of them were being posted with some purpose esp. the humour based posts aren't meant to have some specific purpose.
And as far as your question is concerned, I know this is an advertisement. I love its theme. So wanted to post. What is wrong in it.
@Gulshan Kumar Ajmani I have seen so many posts in the forums and didn't feel anyhow that all of them were being posted with some purpose esp. the humour based posts aren't meant to have some specific purpose.
And as far as your question is concerned, I know this is an advertisement. I love its theme. So wanted to post. What is wrong in it.

Nothing wrong. But what comments you expect? This post cannot generate more response and comments. Hence, this is of no use.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Arshia....you just asked to imagine a world of only jumping people. But never told anywhere what's this thread is about. That's why Gulshanji asking you for what should we discuss? About ad or the imaginery world? Can you make your question more clear?

Meera sandhu
I didn't post it with the purpose to get comments and response from people. I just felt like doing it, so I did. That is it. And moreover if this post can get comments, that is good but if it can't, then also not a issue for me.
I didn't post it with the purpose to get comments and response from people. I just felt like doing it, so I did. Dats it. And moreover if this post can get comments, dats good but it it can't, dats also not a issue for me.

Arshia, please don't use chatting words in forum. It's against rules :)

Your thread is not bad, but not mentioned anywhere about the purpose. That's why I didn't feel interest with the thread. Just make it something special which can bring some users to post something there.
Kindly edit your thread question please......give us some brain work, yaar :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
@sandhya I wrote in my post that "Imagine the world like that", means imagine the world similar to as it has been advertised in the advertisement. Those who might have seen the add will understand what I am trying to say but those who haven't, its not possible to make them understand how it looks like and all. It just that i felt like sharing it.
@sandhya You watch the advertisement once, then really you will understand what I meant to say.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.