Suppose Aamir Khan joins politics. Do you think he will be a good social worker and serve us as a good leader if he becomes an MLA or MP? No doubt, people expect much from him and his celebrity status is also a plus point because everyone consider him as a real life hero who loves experiments. What's your opinion? Can he influence people with his good ideas???

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes why not he is good actor and man. I think he should try himself in politics but I do not thing he will do for India as per Anna's Principles.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Actors in politics is bit common in India but not all of them get success in politics.I think Aamir will be successful as he is very serious and down to earth person. :)
Me too...after seeing the program Satyameva Jayathe.
He sincerely want to do something for the nation...no doubt

Meera sandhu
So far, actors have been successful only in Tamilnadu. Politics is a distinct field and it cannot be said that anyone with pious intentions and celebrity status will succeed. Recently, Amitabh Bachan admitted that he does not suit politics.

Incidentally, I wish Sandhya Rani joins politics. She may be best Information and Broadcasting minister. b
2_2012-02-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

So far, actors have been successful only in Tamilnadu. Politics is a distinct field and it cannot be said that anyone with pious intentions and celebrity status will succeed. Recently, Amitabh Bachan admitted that he does not suit politics.

Incidentally, I wish Sandhya Rani joins politics. She may be best Information and Broadcasting minister. b

Ayyo.....no no..... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7100]}

Why sir.....why should I become Information and Broadcasting minister? Any reason?

Meera sandhu
Yes why not he is good actor and man. I think he should try himself in politics but I do not thing he will do for India as per Anna's Principles.

It's true..he can influence people a lot....particularly youth. But should never play the dirty games of politicians....that's all

Meera sandhu
After seeing the first episode of Satyamev Jayate, I truly believe that Amir Khan can work as a good social worker. His new show is based on all the social issues and yesterday's episode of female foeticide was very touching and emotional. We can at least hope positively that Amir Khan's show might put a break to this evil crime of female foeticide.
After seeing the first episode of Satyamev Jayate, I truly believe that Amir Khan can work as a good social worker. His new show is based on all the social issues and yesterday's episode of female foeticide was very touching and emotional. We can at least hope positively that Amir Khan's show might put a break to this evil crime of female foeticide.

Yes, he has done a lot of hard work for this program. Hoping at least a few people open their eyes.......

It's the first reality program telecasted on Doordarshan and a private channel at the same time

Meera sandhu

Ayyo.....no no..... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7100]}

Why sir.....why should I become Information and Broadcasting minister? Any reason?

You have good knowledge of media, cinema and connected things. So, will be better in that ministry.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote]Me too...after seeing the program Satyameva Jayathe.
He sincerely want to do something for the nation...no doubt [/quote]

Much as I like Amir Khan as an actor, I totally believe that he can do nothing concrete as a politician or even a social worker. He sincerely wants to do something for the nation...come on, that's one hilarious joke. he is doing this show only for the sake of publicity and image building!! Anyone who expects him to be sincere social worker is ignoring realities!.

Soon after shooting of Lagaan in a small village in the Kutch Rann, it fell prey to a massive earthquake. He was supposed to do something for rebuilding it and helping them with money and resources, which he did not. How can anyone forget that?

Our Indian celebrities are only looking to score an extra point or two by doing very little and projecting it massively in the eyes of public. whereas Steve Waugh comes all the way from Australia and works hard for the upliftment of street children and orphans in Kolkata, but does he find a mention of it anywhere???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.