Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So far, actors have been successful only in Tamilnadu. Politics is a distinct field and it cannot be said that anyone with pious intentions and celebrity status will succeed. Recently, Amitabh Bachan admitted that he does not suit politics.

Incidentally, I wish Sandhya Rani joins politics. She may be best Information and Broadcasting minister. b

Ayyo.....no no..... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7100]}

Why sir.....why should I become Information and Broadcasting minister? Any reason?

You have good knowledge of media, cinema and connected things. So, will be better in that ministry.

Thank you for the compliment. But I hate politicians most :evil: :evil: :evil:
If I become a minister, I will dig first well in my own party. After all, I am a true follower of our own Achu maama :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I don't want to see Amir as a politician.Let him do as he wish. Because if he joined in a party then the party will use him and he will be with some restriction of that party.Then he would not do whatever he likes.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think he is better in acting rather than joining politics.Because once Amitabh has spoiled his some time and respect by joining politics.Politics is not everyone's cup of tea.It changes people's fate and their circumstances in a blink.If Amir Khan wants to serve the nation then he can work as a social worker.
I think if he start one good NGO then it will good and help Anna to remove corruption in India.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Now I also think so.....he should be a social worker than a politician. If so, he can work without the pressure of any parties :evil:

Meera sandhu
There are many actors and players who serve in many way but need not join in any political party.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
There are many actors and players who serve in many way but need not join in any political party.

Politics is not mere participation in election. Very few know that A.K Hangal, a well known character artist is member of national council of communist party of India. His views are respected. Similarly, Balraj Sahni was a communist Party member even though he was never in election politics. However, he was never given any award by Government of India because of his political affiliation.

By discussing various issue of statecraft and national interest, we also participate in politics without indulging in elections.

Amir is definitely engaged with politics by raising issue of national importance. In this connection, I may add that even Prime Minister cannot do all that he desires whereas any citizen can get something done by raising his voice with determination.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Coming in Politics,then you are restricted if you want to work good for the people.
I don't think Aamir will come politics.

Want to make each day Accountable

Coming in Politics,then you are restricted if you want to work good for the people.
I don't think Aamir will come politics.

Of course....but he can become a good social worker. But politics makes some efforts bloom easier....that factor also, we can't forget. Isn't it? Politicians are more influential than social workers in our society, no doubt. If they are able to use it wisely, they can change the shape of our country. But teh sad factor is that, all of them are using it to strengthen their pockets and party, nothing else

Meera sandhu
Actually Aamir is very emotional sort of a person as i have seen his interviews in which he looks dump as he don't manipulate things and say things straightly so in this program he was looking tremendous on many of occasions i have seen he could not control his tears and cried that proves he is true guy. :blink:
croc1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.