Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Ronark Bhardwaj wrote:
Coming in Politics,then you are restricted if you want to work good for the people.
I don't think Aamir will come politics.

Of course....but he can become a good social worker. But politics makes some efforts bloom easier....that factor also, we can't forget. Isn't it? Politicians are more influential than social workers in our society, no doubt. If they are able to use it wisely, they can change the shape of our country. But teh sad factor is that, all of them are using it to strengthen their pockets and party, nothing else [/quote]

I am really surprised and also slightly pained that my post on the first page has gone ignored and unnoticed!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Ronark Bhardwaj wrote:
Coming in Politics,then you are restricted if you want to work good for the people.

Of course....but he can become a good social worker. But politics makes some efforts bloom easier....that factor also, we can't forget. Isn't it? Politicians are more influential than social workers in our society, no doubt. If they are able to use it wisely, they can change the shape of our country. But teh sad factor is that, all of them are using it to strengthen their pockets and party, nothing else

I am really surprised and also slightly pained that my post on the first page has gone ignored and unnoticed!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:[/quote]

I have read that post.
Still I feel Kalyani, he can help a lot as a social worker, 'if he try so' :cheer:

Meera sandhu
As a social worker he can do many things and are doing so through Satymeva Joyate.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
He will never accept to become a politician. He is getting so much as an actor besides he is better of as an activist rather than a politician.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

He will never accept to become a politician. He is getting so much as an actor besides he is better of as an activist rather than a politician.

Definitely he won't accept to become a politician at least now because he is getting good fame as well as money from being an actor so what's the need to change his profession. :)

Definitely he won't accept to become a politician at least now because he is getting good fame as well as money from being an actor so what's the need to change his profession. :)

Also, now he is looking handsome as a hero. He can join politics 10 years later

Meera sandhu

People with politics as carrier forget all about good deeds they only think in terms of their party and own interests. Public is no where in sight.

[quote]Me too...after seeing the program Satyameva Jayathe.
He sincerely want to do something for the nation...no doubt

Much as I like Amir Khan as an actor, I totally believe that he can do nothing concrete as a politician or even a social worker. He sincerely wants to do something for the nation...come on, that's one hilarious joke. he is doing this show only for the sake of publicity and image building!! Anyone who expects him to be sincere social worker is ignoring realities!.

Soon after shooting of Lagaan in a small village in the Kutch Rann, it fell prey to a massive earthquake. He was supposed to do something for rebuilding it and helping them with money and resources, which he did not. How can anyone forget that?

Our Indian celebrities are only looking to score an extra point or two by doing very little and projecting it massively in the eyes of public. whereas Steve Waugh comes all the way from Australia and works hard for the upliftment of street children and orphans in Kolkata, but does he find a mention of it anywhere???[/quote]

I agree. A celebrity should be taken at the real value and not exaggerated out of all proportion. Mere participation in a show cannot make one a successful politician. This is just as a good detective novelist cannot be successful C.B.I. officer.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Ronark Bhardwaj wrote:

Of course....but he can become a good social worker. But politics makes some efforts bloom easier....that factor also, we can't forget. Isn't it? Politicians are more influential than social workers in our society, no doubt. If they are able to use it wisely, they can change the shape of our country. But teh sad factor is that, all of them are using it to strengthen their pockets and party, nothing else

I am really surprised and also slightly pained that my post on the first page has gone ignored and unnoticed!!!!

I have read that post.
Still I feel Kalyani, he can help a lot as a social worker, 'if he try so'
[/quote]

The question is again IF But has he ever done anything so far apart from this TV show??? What about applauding the real life heroes who really work to make a difference to bring a change in others' lives? Why only talk about actors like Amir Khan and put him on even higher pedestal than before just because of another TV show when in reality he has done NOTHING for anyone! Sure he is a great actor, I am a big fan of him but as a politician he is a big NO NO, as a social worker he is just too too far yet even to reach the levels of activists like Medha Patkar, etc.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I agree with you. Actors especially good actors are good as long as they are acting, when it comes to doing it, they all fail miserably, almost all that is.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.