Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Everyone thinks about his benefits first. I , you and everyone of this world, if he is not a saint. In the terms of money, no compromise. Producer gets money through ads. Only a small percent is given to Aamir. Then why Aamir only is crucified?

Ya there are only few one in this world who think about others So it may be Aamir is also like other politician.... :cheer: :cheer:
Everyone thinks about his benefits first. I , you and everyone of this world, if he is not a saint. In the terms of money, no compromise. Producer gets money through ads. Only a small percent is given to Aamir. Then why Aamir only is crucified?

its true one see his own benefits first before others :evil: specially in politics :evil: that's the reason we say most of the politicians are corrupt. :evil:
[quote]Everyone thinks about his benefits first. I , you and everyone of this world, if he is not a saint. In the terms of money, no compromise. Producer gets money through ads. Only a small percent is given to Aamir. Then why Aamir only is crucified? [/quote]

Sandhya, no one is crucifying Amir Khan for charging what he is. My point is purely that he is NOT A SOCIAL WORKER neither a politician. Also, just because he has started presenting this show does not mean he has this issues close to his heart, he is doing it in a purely professional capacity, no more. So why is everyone putting him on a pedestal as if he is the only person who voiced his concerns about such issues. If he really wanted to address and work for them, is he willing to sacrifice his personal life and sleep to fight against them in real life, just like all the social workers do who have no glamour anywhere!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Everyone thinks about his benefits first. I , you and everyone of this world, if he is not a saint. In the terms of money, no compromise. Producer gets money through ads. Only a small percent is given to Aamir. Then why Aamir only is crucified?

Sandhya, no one is crucifying Amir Khan for charging what he is. My point is purely that he is NOT A SOCIAL WORKER neither a politician. Also, just because he has started presenting this show does not mean he has this issues close to his heart, he is doing it in a purely professional capacity, no more. So why is everyone putting him on a pedestal as if he is the only person who voiced his concerns about such issues. If he really wanted to address and work for them, is he willing to sacrifice his personal life and sleep to fight against them in real life, just like all the social workers do who have no glamour anywhere![/quote]
Actually, I want to ask Aamir directly, if he is willing to do some activities, which he has initiated through program. Will I get a chance? :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
[quote]Actually, I want to ask Aamir directly, if he is willing to do some activities, which he has initiated through program. Will I get a chance? [/quote]

I would like to know what activities he has initiated? In the past he was presented with ample opportunities to help people but he failed to take any action. So don't be under the false impression that he is doing this solely as a selfless service to nation, he is not.

[quote]Actually, I want to ask Aamir directly, if he is willing to do some activities, which he has initiated through program. Will I get a chance?

I would like to know what activities he has initiated? In the past he was presented with ample opportunities to help people but he failed to take any action. So don't be under the false impression that he is doing this solely as a selfless service to nation, he is not.[/quote]

If aamir read all these posts, let him respond and give us a quick answer :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
[quote]Actually, I want to ask Aamir directly, if he is willing to do some activities, which he has initiated through program. Will I get a chance?

I would like to know what activities he has initiated? In the past he was presented with ample opportunities to help people but he failed to take any action. So don't be under the false impression that he is doing this solely as a selfless service to nation, he is not.

If aamir read all these posts, let him respond and give us a quick answer :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

If he reads them, that is!!!

Politics is a special talent that takes a different level of expertise.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What Aamir tell that he don't want to involve him in the issues, which he is showing to us. He just want to show india, what is more in india, which we haven't seen.

Want to make each day Accountable

Program is really nice. At least he is doing something. We are just viewers. isnt it?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.