Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even Bollywood stars and cricket stars are not far away from superstitious beliefs.
Sachin's wife will never go to see a match live. Rather, she would prefer to watch it at her living room itself. She believes, it gives him good scores. Sachin is not ready to play with a new bat. He always play with the broken one, with many bandages, since he believe ...it's lucky for him.
What about you? Do you have such beliefs and luck factors, that always help you? :evil: :evil: :evil: :P

I have none!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7136]}

Why are you lying???? ;)

Meera sandhu
Even Bollywood stars and cricket stars are not far away from superstitious beliefs.
Sachin's wife will never go to see a match live. Rather, she would prefer to watch it at her living room itself. She believes, it gives him good scores. Sachin is not ready to play with a new bat. He always play with the broken one, with many bandages, since he believe ...it's lucky for him.
What about you? Do you have such beliefs and luck factors, that always help you? :evil: :evil: :evil: :P

I have none!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7136]}

Why are you lying???? ;)

He is not lying. Nobody will say that he has any blind faith or superstition. Even if some of your beliefs are just blind, you will justify that by some plea. Only others can judge whether the belief is correct or superstitious.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sometimes the fear of losing something make us believe in something strange. Yet, I can't find any superstitious belief now. I have to think and find out if there exists some :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Superstition is what superstition does. It turns us irrational to the point of being diseased, so I have none!!
[quote]Sometimes the fear of losing something make us believe in something strange. Yet, I can't find any superstitious belief now. I have to think and find out if there exists some[/quote]
This is true and many believe in superstitious in fear to lost something.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have no faith in such things. This is nothing but the way we brought up. Whatever we were told in childhood we took them for reality.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]Sometimes the fear of losing something make us believe in something strange. Yet, I can't find any superstitious belief now. I have to think and find out if there exists some

This is true and many believe in superstitious in fear to lost something.[/quote]

Why can't you quote some false beliefs of yours as Sanjeev has quoted?

Meera sandhu
Superstitions are all built on false beliefs growing out of the unobserving and untrained regions in our minds!!
[quote]Superstitions are all built on false beliefs growing out of the unobserving and untrained regions in our minds!! [/quote]

True, its the fear of unknown and unexplored realms that attract the humans even more! Also the attraction of the glitter of money and gold!! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
[quote]Superstitions are all built on false beliefs growing out of the unobserving and untrained regions in our minds!!

True, its the fear of unknown and unexplored realms that attract the humans even more! Also the attraction of the glitter of money and gold!! :evil:[/quote]

Of course I agree, many of our superstitious beliefs emerges from unknown fear and uncertainties of life.
Even if we say, man are very courageous....inside everyone, lies a fearful personality too who may be bit confused:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.