I don't see anyone without mobile phone there days. :woohoo: It may be Richsaw wala,Sabjiwala,watchman even anyone all of them keep mobile with them to keep connected with others. :laugh: Mobile is the best way to stay connected.Its really a great invention.What do you say? :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most individuals have mobile phones. Yet I have some friends who dislike mobile phones. I have a friend at Mathura who gets irritated by ring tones and songs on mobile phones. Needless to say he does not use internet. So, I can communicate with him on Land line phone only. This often results in delayed communication as he is often not available to receive the call.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't know anyone,who don't have any mobile phone with him/her. Its now become common,as well as necessity.

Want to make each day Accountable

When i am at home i don't like to carry mobile with me whenever i go out. In hostel,everytime i have to be aware,that my mobile is not stolen. So,there i have to carry every time.

Most individuals have mobile phones. Yet I have some friends who dislike mobile phones. I have a friend at Mathura who gets irritated by ring tones and songs on mobile phones. Needless to say he does not use internet. So, I can communicate with him on Land line phone only. This often results in delayed communication as he is often not available to receive the call.

I do have landline coneection too but i have rarely seen it ringing these days as people prefer to call at mobile phones only. :laugh:

But no doubt people who do rely only on land line phones are very to difficult for people to get along. :evil:
My home maid doesn't own a mobile. The number that she gave me, of her husband's, is having 9 digits only :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's true, we can't now imagine a day without mobile

Meera sandhu
I don't work.My hometown is also not much big,but still my parents do tell me to carry mobile with as anything can happen anytime and mobile could help us in emergency.

You are right, you see the son our sweeper about 15 years old wanted to purchase a mobile 3-4 years back and I have a few 'siemens' mobiles in spare because they were for trial purpose in our company and lost their utility. He refused one of the sets as even a gift because that was not a color mobile. He wanted to use it for games purpose. Yes this is good to see every one with a mobile.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Once I saw a beggar with reliance mobile phone and begging on the street.. what a mobile mania.. So i think every1 has mobile , some of them use it frequently while some of them dont use so frequently but still like to have it..
This used to be a status symbol way back while I started using it. The cal charges even for listening were so high we seldom used it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This used to be a status symbol way back while I started using it. The cal charges even for listening were so high we seldom used it.

Yes it was but now a days it has become a necessity and one keep it with him/her as it helps at time. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.