Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This used to be a status symbol way back while I started using it. The cal charges even for listening were so high we seldom used it.

Yes it was but now a days it has become a necessity and one keep it with him/her as it helps at time. :)

Yes you are right but I am talking about when this was 9/a minute for listening and calling was double. Landline was 1.20 for 5 minutes.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This used to be a status symbol way back while I started using it. The cal charges even for listening were so high we seldom used it.

Yes it was but now a days it has become a necessity and one keep it with him/her as it helps at time. :)

Yes you are right but I am talking about when this was 9/a minute for listening and calling was double. Landline was 1.20 for 5 minutes.

I know it Suny at that time i had just seen them on TV only never saw it in actual it was in 2000 i saw it first and took in my hand. :)
But today's news that the call rate may be double soon.so forget about it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Nowadays we cant able to avoid mobiles as this is essential for ever one to stay connected.

But, still my grand father and grand mother doesnt have mobile's with them. They both use only landline still now. :)

Vinu
Many do not know how to use mobile mainly old .They are comfortable with land line.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Many do not know how to use mobile mainly old .They are comfortable with land line.

Yes my father too don't know much about the mobile phone functions even he does not like to carry mobile phone as he fear he may not lose it as he is not habitual to carry it. :laugh:
My father in law is a great communist party person and as his party, he hesitates to take every new invention saying.....it's rich exploiting poor and poor gaining nothing from it. Years, he didn't use mobile.
Once, he was hospitalized for an operation and after that he know the importance of mobile :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Now, he finds easy to call us from mobile than land phone saying.....if we use land phone, we have to dial the number. But mobile makes that job easy :cheer:

Meera sandhu
last year when i was working in a company a boy came there and he was elder then me and even he got selected for the job.but he was not having cellphone.In office we need to have our colleagues number so that in case we have to ask something we can call but he was not having.so still many people dont use cellphones.

In my college also i saw few girls who dont use mobile phones.

a.s.
At my college days, even PG...I have seen no one with a mobile. Rates were that much high. Now feel surprised, if see a student in college without mobile

Meera sandhu
My Mother dont have mobile phone yaar...

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.