In the film Nayak, Anil Kapoor is made Chief minister for 1 day. (In Muthalvan, Arjun did the same role). We can see, how he is utilizing that 24 hours in a better way and win everyone's heart.
Suppose, you are made CM for 1 day, what tasks will you do in that 24 hours????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A C.M. cannot do all that he wants. Any citizen can get something that he wants. So, I don't bother about such day dream. Being C.M. may make you a celebrity but you can't do what you want. It is the entire team that works.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

i think what is shown in the movie is entirely different from the real world and situation its not easy to bring so many changes in one day.as even legal procedures takes many days to get complete.

a.s.
If I became a Cm, I would have all the criminals ousted from my state, punish all corrupt officers and collect a nice sum of money in my bank account!!! :evil: :evil: Maybe get a big bungalow with a huge garden sanctioned for life!! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

If I became a CM. I will punish all corrupted officers and bring back all money to my state and I will spend that money to various categories to improve one state in my country.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I will see the movie again and catch up the significant points and try to implement them. :laugh:
If I became a Cm, I would have all the criminals ousted from my state, punish all corrupt officers and collect a nice sum of money in my bank account!!! :evil: :evil: Maybe get a big bungalow with a huge garden sanctioned for life!! :woohoo:

I really liked this one.....It's really a nice one.
Everyone, please note, it's categorized under fun and humours tag. Just let your imaginary wings to fly :cheer:
Give some funny answers yaar :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
i will suspend all the corrupted leaders than whole state change by itself...

arun nain
The corruption is the biggest problem and solving that would be the role,if i become CM for 1 day.
Who tells that 1 day is not enough,to do something.
If you can't do anything in 1 day,then you won't be able to do the entire life.

So,when you are given the role,then do it.

Want to make each day Accountable

C.M need to lead from the front and solve many things,but i haven't seen such C.Ms.
In our State,Gujarat,there is Narendra Modi,who is changing the environment of Gujarat and making us feel that Our State is No.1.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think, 24 hours will go within a fraction of seconds, as I keep thinking....which thing should I do first, second etc..... :S . Already a long list of prepared chart :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.