Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In the film Nayak, Anil Kapoor is made Chief minister for 1 day. (In Muthalvan, Arjun did the same role). We can see, how he is utilizing that 24 hours in a better way and win everyone's heart.
Suppose, you are made CM for 1 day, what tasks will you do in that 24 hours????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would do every thing to make it a 24 years' affair!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7148]}
In the film Nayak, Anil Kapoor is made Chief minister for 1 day. (In Muthalvan, Arjun did the same role). We can see, how he is utilizing that 24 hours in a better way and win everyone's heart.
Suppose, you are made CM for 1 day, what tasks will you do in that 24 hours????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Atyaagraham".......Is it needed? How Bengalis will tolerate you for 24 years :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ?

Meera sandhu

"Atyaagraham".......Is it needed? How Bengalis will tolerate you for 24 years :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ?

If Bengalis could tolerate leftists' misrule for 34 years, why can't they do so 10 years less!!
[quote]If Bengalis could tolerate leftists' misrule for 34 years, why can't they do so 10 years less!![/quote]
Nice answer.

If I will be CM for one day,I will allow all to be corrupted,as from next day no body will blame anybody.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

If Bengalis could tolerate leftists' misrule for 34 years, why can't they do so 10 years less!!

Was your rule that much corrupted?
But in our state, they have done really nice things...including making Kerala 100% literate. I am not supporting left or have I voted for left, yet I will say, they have done a lot to make our state prosperous :)

Meera sandhu
If i became 1 day CM. My first rule will be who ever catch criminals they will get free lands based on the criminal value. ie., If someone catch pick pocket he will get free gifts and if someone catch terrorist then free land like this. :cheer:

Vinu
Kerala people are so much senstive about politics. Even Tripura also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Kerala people are so much senstive about politics. Even Tripura also.

Not at all...actually Kerala is the most peaceful state of India with literate people and earning very good, comparing to other states. Yet, drinking is a major problem here.

But this week, a CPM leader who made a new party was killed by Communist gundas/qotation team.......in Kannur. Only Kannur has political issues like this. Rest are very peaceful comparing to other states

Meera sandhu
If i became 1 day CM. My first rule will be who ever catch criminals they will get free lands based on the criminal value. ie., If someone catch pick pocket he will get free gifts and if someone catch terrorist then free land like this. :cheer:

The criminals will benefit by this rule. The criminals will plan catching some of them and get reward from government that they will later share among themselves. I hope you might remember Soorma Bhopli in Sholey who shared reward with Viru and vijay.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I will kill ISI criminals in that day severely by giving that live to create fear in that terrorists.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.