Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will kill ISI criminals in that day severely by giving that live to create fear in that terrorists.

You are saying as if they are roaming in front of your eyes and you can catch them if you have power in hand :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

So, everyone is busy with action sequences with villains....no one is ready to share a few moments what people actually expect from government ;)
So, all are believing they are the no.1 problem for our country?? :S

If I am able to become PM(not CM), then I will bring back all those money kept in lockers of Swiss bank by our politicians and leading persons, as I think, poverty and lack of facilities are the no.1 problems of our country. If so, all other things will follow it. isn't it?

I am not going to run after terrorists :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
[quote]If Bengalis could tolerate leftists' misrule for 34 years, why can't they do so 10 years less!!

Nice answer.

If I will be CM for one day,I will allow all to be corrupted,as from next day no body will blame anybody.[/quote]

What a CM? :blink: :silly: :blush: :sick: :lol: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
[quote]If I am able to become PM(not CM), then I will bring back all those money kept in lockers of Swiss bank by our politicians and leading persons, as I think, poverty and lack of facilities are the no.1 problems of our country.[/quote]
This will be a nice step.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]If I am able to become PM(not CM), then I will bring back all those money kept in lockers of Swiss bank by our politicians and leading persons, as I think, poverty and lack of facilities are the no.1 problems of our country.

This will be a nice step.[/quote]

But still I don't know why all are running behind thieves and terrorists :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
In Nayak Anil Kapoor showed some miracles but in reality it is not possible.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
In Nayak Anil Kapoor showed some miracles but in reality it is not possible.

Actually that script was written for Rajanikanth. But due to some reasons he could not do it. Then it was done by Arjun and Manisha Koirala.
One year later, remade by the same director to Hindi. Manisha lost that role to Rani :(

Meera sandhu
In the film Nayak, Anil Kapoor is made Chief minister for 1 day. (In Muthalvan, Arjun did the same role). We can see, how he is utilizing that 24 hours in a better way and win everyone's heart.
Suppose, you are made CM for 1 day, what tasks will you do in that 24 hours????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would do every thing to make it a 24 years' affair!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7148]}

"Atyaagraham".......Is it needed? How Bengalis will tolerate you for 24 years :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ?

If Bengalis could tolerate leftists' misrule for 34 years, why can't they do so 10 years less!!

Was your rule that much corrupted?
But in our state, they have done really nice things...including making Kerala 100% literate. I am not supporting left or have I voted for left, yet I will say, they have done a lot to make our state prosperous :)

The Left ruled continuously for more than three decades in West Bengal unlike Kerala. This could be reason for better performance in Kerala.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The Left ruled continuously for more than three decades in West Bengal unlike Kerala. This could be reason for better performance in Kerala.

Neither left nor right was able to rule the state continuously for two terms till now.
This election, they lost it by just 2 seats...a close finish.
That may be the reason....
But the question arises....why a party was not able to sustain its power????
It shows the incapability......isn't it?

Meera sandhu

Neither left nor right was able to rule the state continuously for two terms till now.

The performance alone does not matter. There are caste, religion, personality cult and international factors also involved. There are a large number of committed voters who always vote for a particular party. The uncommitted voters are fewer and they ultimately decide. In U.P., there are certain caste or groups who will vote for Mayavati/ B.S.P. in all conditions. There are committed voters of B.J.P. and some other parties also. People have also second or third preferences in their mind and sometimes they will vote for any party that could defeat their most disliked one. In U.P. this is what happens. Here many disliked B.S.P. most and so they voted for Samajvadi party even though their first preference could be BJP or congress.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The performance alone does not matter. There are caste, religion, personality cult and international factors also involved. There are a large number of committed voters who always vote for a particular party. The uncommitted voters are fewer and they ultimately decide. In U.P., there are certain caste or groups who will vote for Mayavati/ B.S.P. in all conditions. There are committed voters of B.J.P. and some other parties also. People have also second or third preferences in their mind and sometimes they will vote for any party that could defeat their most disliked one. In U.P. this is what happens. Here many disliked B.S.P. most and so they voted for Samajvadi party even though their first preference could be BJP or congress.

it's really nice that both the parties get rule one after the other. people will be more benefited.

I still have a doubt....when all Bengalis are saying Communists have ruined their state, how were they able to retain the power for these long years???

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.