Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some special cake for you.You enjoy it as today is your Birthday :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: ..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7247]}

Is it a cake???? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Actually, our family is full vegetarian on birthdays. Don't worry, I will eat it tomorrow :)

Meera sandhu
ya this is how hardly i find this unique cake only for you........Do you like my dragon cake???????????
If you like green color then for you, then just imagine water in green color, rice in green color and every food item is green color. then they your dining table won't look like eating table , it look like a farm or a forest :p :p

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ya absolutely we feel that we are in ground full of grass.................
animated-gifs-cows-020_2012-05-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Ya absolutely we feel that we are in ground full of grass.................

Cows eat grass! Of course!!!!! :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7248]}

Meera sandhu
You means to say i am cow..That's not fair........ :( :( :( :(

Why are you feeling sad, yaar, if I call you cow. According to Hindu mythology it's very sacred and we should treat her as our mother. Isn't it? :P

Meera sandhu

Why are you feeling sad, yaar, if I call you cow. According to Hindu mythology it's very sacred and we should treat her as our mother. Isn't it? :P

Thanks you and i never feel bad on any opinion if he/she look some weakness in me then only he/she remind me.... :) :) :) :) :)
animated-gifs-goates-27_2012-05-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks you and i never feel bad on any opinion if he/she look some weakness in me then only he/she remind me.... :) :) :) :) :)

Ha ha ha...
Ok...start eating green grass today itself...... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7254]}
bugs-whats-up-doc.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Ha ha ha...
Ok...start eating green grass today itself...... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7254]}

You give me so much advise and i give something to you.......

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7255]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.