Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i find problems with big showrooms only where minimum 500 will be there. Sometimes 2 or 3 assisting us. We can't just examine clothes if we don't have intension of buying. If we say, I am just going through them, we can see their changed faces. But they help us too. We can't ignore that factor too.
But they never bring clothes from store if we want a particular one. Most big showrooms, they never do it. They just say, not found.

Meera sandhu
not even showroom girls in my case the aunties present there sometimes they also disturb me but sometimes they are really helpful.
once i went in a showroom for buying sandals for me and i started trying there was a aunty who was buying for herself she came and sat beside me and started saying beta try this you are tall and it will look good on you and even she brought a pair for me and said try this but it was kind of her as her choice was really good and i buyed those pairs only.
but once i was looking for kurtis for me and an aunty came with her daughter and took the kurti from my hand itself and said this will not look good on you beta and gave it to her daughter to try i felt so bad and snatched it from her hand and said that aunty i will manage whether it look good or not.actually she lied because her daughter liked that kurti i would have gave it to her if she would have asked me ki my daughter like this can you please give it to me but that time i didnt looked for any other kurti i buyed that only.

a.s.
not even showroom girls in my case the aunties present there sometimes they also disturb me but sometimes they are really helpful.
once i went in a showroom for buying sandals for me and i started trying there was a aunty who was buying for herself she came and sat beside me and started saying beta try this you are tall and it will look good on you and even she brought a pair for me and said try this but it was kind of her as her choice was really good and i buyed those pairs only.
but once i was looking for kurtis for me and an aunty came with her daughter and took the kurti from my hand itself and said this will not look good on you beta and gave it to her daughter to try i felt so bad and snatched it from her hand and said that aunty i will manage whether it look good or not.actually she lied because her daughter liked that kurti i would have gave it to her if she would have asked me ki my daughter like this can you please give it to me but that time i didnt looked for any other kurti i buyed that only.

No full stops.... :woohoo:
Can you edit it please?

Meera sandhu

show room girls could be of any age. So they are not aunties even if middle aged. Also saying 'beta' to a customer is bad. They should address as 'sir' or 'maam' only.

As there are all types of people elsewhere, show room girls (or aunties as you say) may be efficient, cooperative or not good at work.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is a fact that when we are in showroom there are several girls around us and going on asking what you want .They are for our help but i feel bore and uncomfortable........................
Why girls are more than boys in showroom?
Are customers only boys and men????

Meera sandhu

show room girls could be of any age. So they are not aunties even if middle aged. Also saying 'beta' to a customer is bad. They should address as 'sir' or 'maam' only.

As there are all types of people elsewhere, show room girls (or aunties as you say) may be efficient, cooperative or not good at work.

the person whom i quoted here as aunty is not a showroom girl she too was a customer and was more than 45years age.

a.s.
Why girls are more than boys in showroom?
Are customers only boys and men????

but i have seen showroom boys also but they are not that much irritating because once if you will ask them that we will find ourselve they wont disturb you untill you need them.

a.s.
Why showroom girls are only girls below 25? Any reason? :silly: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
Why showroom girls are only girls below 25? Any reason? :silly: :blink: :blink:

i dont think so.i have seen more than 25yrs of age also.yes you can say that generally they are below 25 but not all.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.