Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why showroom girls are only girls below 25? Any reason? :silly: :blink: :blink:

i dont think so.i have seen more than 25yrs of age also.yes you can say that generally they are below 25 but not all.

Why not ladies above 30-35? :dry:

So it's pure marketing idea :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Why showroom girls are only girls below 25? Any reason? :silly: :blink: :blink:

i dont think so.i have seen more than 25yrs of age also.yes you can say that generally they are below 25 but not all.

Why not ladies above 30-35? :dry:

So it's pure marketing idea :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

they too work their but due to loads of makeup and slim-trim and fitness they dont look like that of 30 or 35. i have visited to showroom of pantaloon and also in big bazaar i have seen and even as by their talks it was clear that she is above 30.

a.s.
Sandya it is their duty towards us. Which will give increment to them for selling goods.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Also for each sales in big showrooms, sale girl has some commission. They will note their code in the particular dress before handing them to billing table. Have you ever noticed it?

Meera sandhu
Also for each sales in big showrooms, sale girl has some commission. They will note their code in the particular dress before handing them to billing table. Have you ever noticed it?

i never noticed so.as i took dress go to trial room and if have to buy then directly go to counter.i dont consult with them a lot.

a.s.

i never noticed so.as i took dress go to trial room and if have to buy then directly go to counter.i dont consult with them a lot.

Doesn't the girl who assists you take the selected dress along with her to get it billed??? :dry: In big show rooms, it happen so. They will bill dress for us, later we have to collect it from delivery section.
What occuring is, she fixes her code on the item while billed. Later she gets the commission for selling the cloth. That's why she disturbs us a lot while buying clothes. I have heard they even get 10% commission of the cloth for selling, in big shops,

Meera sandhu
Why to like the show room girls, that is their duty and the owner offers show room girls commission. whats the problem with them to us

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Why to like the show room girls, that is their duty and the owner offers show room girls commission. whats the problem with them to us

its not about liking them or not..its just that sometimes they are really irritating.

a.s.

its not about liking them or not..its just that sometimes they are really irritating.

Particularly when they get commissions for sellings :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Particularly when they get commissions for sellings :woohoo:

and that time when you are with your partner or spouse and they keep roaming around and your partner stare at them.. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.