The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, many actors are becoming more fair as years pass by.

We do have an actor 'Kalabhavan Mani' Villain of Gemini. When he came to industry, he resembled a 'firewall put into water'.
But now, his skin colour has very much reduced its darkness.

Actors spend major amount of their money for beauty treatments.

Michael Jackson is the perfect example who gave preference to his skin color he never wanted to be looked black. :blink:

I have seen Rekha, Shridevi, Hema Malini, Smitha Patil and many more in real life, they look so very different in real life than their reel life. Actually this is make up that makes all the difference. You can see all Tv artists look the same complexion.

Screen image differs from real. Color is not significant for screen. A screen test is held to see how you will look on screen. Rest is make up and beauty treatment, camera technology.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes, many actors are becoming more fair as years pass by.

We do have an actor 'Kalabhavan Mani' Villain of Gemini. When he came to industry, he resembled a 'firewall put into water'.
But now, his skin colour has very much reduced its darkness.

Actors spend major amount of their money for beauty treatments.

Michael Jackson is the perfect example who gave preference to his skin color he never wanted to be looked black. :blink:

I have seen Rekha, Shridevi, Hema Malini, Smitha Patil and many more in real life, they look so very different in real life than their reel life. Actually this is make up that makes all the difference. You can see all Tv artists look the same complexion.

All actresses even actors too do make ups to look good in the films so its not a bad thing they should look glamorous but I am talking about people who also want to have fair skin in reality also. :blink:
Skin color is the first preference for boys.They like fair skin women who looks beautiful.But now a days it is difficult to judge with the color because make up made girls fair and beautiful

Sharmistha Banerjee
yes, sharmistha, you are absolutely correct, now a days everyone are using makeup,even to hands and legs also. One of my relative got cheated by a women, as he saw her with make up, he felt she is fair and he married her but later he got known she is not fair in color.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Boys they want that their girl friend should be beautiful and fairer and girls also think so.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Boys they want that their girl friend should be beautiful and fairer and girls also think so.

They are so wrong as I don't think they should consider skin colour as a beauty parameter one's beuaty can't be judged on the basis of the skin colour its all about the feature and behaviour of a person which make him/her beautiful. :)
Even in Cinema beauty plays an important role to get the chance of entering into the cine field. In everywhere beauty plays an important role.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Even in Cinema beauty plays an important role to get the chance of entering into the cine field. In everywhere beauty plays an important role.

Cine world is totally different they have to look more photogenic to attract more audience but there are heroines who are not fair in colour but are liked by people and the best example is Bipasha Basu. :)
It is said that -pahele darshandhari ,bad me gunbichari.
First we judge the looking and then quality.
In cinema there are many good looking heroines who did not last but many simple looking were hit.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The topic has been discussed in full and various views given. Prolonging the thread seems unnecessary. Hence locked.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.