The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes physical beauty is not important but in this practical world everything is materialistic. White or fair skin attracts the people as compared to dark skin and it is probably natural human tendency..

Beauty is not skin deep only. If the person has no brain his skin won't bring a dime.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We have a proverb, "Karuppinu ezhu azhaku" meaning...black colour has 7 beautiful qualities. That's why elephant is handsome...also Krishna

Meera sandhu
Every time this is not necessary it also try to decrease the superstition that girl was not for doing job............

I would like you to decode it for me please. I think a girl with brain and good color is not rare these days.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Every time this is not necessary it also try to decrease the superstition that girl was not for doing job............

I would like you to decode it for me please. I think a girl with brain and good color is not rare these days.

Why can't you decide it for yourself?Open your eyes and select. :woohoo:
As of now also people keep in mind the colour of a girl before marrying her. :evil: Recently one of the guy in my neighbor did not agree to have an arranged marriage with a girl and declined just for her colour :evil: though the girl is well educated and doing a good job.What do you say about this? :blink:

In this india, there are various people who still have this Discrimination.
This is not at fair.
Even Parents does this.

Want to make each day Accountable

As of now also people keep in mind the colour of a girl before marrying her. :evil: Recently one of the guy in my neighbor did not agree to have an arranged marriage with a girl and declined just for her colour :evil: though the girl is well educated and doing a good job.What do you say about this? :blink:

In this india, there are various people who still have this Discrimination.
This is not at fair.
Even Parents does this.

The time will come soon when people will leave doing this and understand it that it has no significance. :blink:
For looking younger and beautiful many people take care on their Skin Color.....It has no other significance.........
For looking younger and beautiful many people take care on their Skin Color.....It has no other significance.........

Do you think color makes any difference in beauty?. I don't think so. :)

Do you think color makes any difference in beauty?. I don't think so. :)

This is very important when we take a example of a girl.In boys example are very few............
Boys are the one, who gives more preferences to skin. This should be stopped.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.