Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes your emoticon shows that the matter is final and settled now for ever.

BTW what was the matter which settled down? :)
Yes your emoticon shows that the matter is final and settled now for ever.

She feels that she would not be as jealous like other girls any more. No she did not say this to me her emote means that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is settled for now but not for ever as this so called "war" between girls and boys will go on and on and on...!
War is no good for any one. I have a strong trust in healthy co-existence, this is better to forget jealousy on both sides. Live and let live should be the motto.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think these all also want by girls too.
I think Girls is more jealous because we can note by her expression but boy don't show his jealous emotion so jo dikhta hai vo bikta hai.

Don't you know hidden feelings are more intense than expressed ones??? :evil:

Girls are jealous about simple things while boys dream about big heights...just kidding yaar...
In my opinion, jealous is not gender specific.....so I can't say a particular group is more jealous

Meera sandhu
It is settled for now but not for ever as this so called "war" between girls and boys will go on and on and on...!

True yaar....war is not going to settle down....let us have fun for some more time :P

Meera sandhu

True yaar....war is not going to settle down....let us have fun for some more time :P

This is what we can call as "funny war" :)
All boys saying 'girls' and all girls saying 'boys'.
Me only saying, can't catagorize. Is there anyone who has same opinion as mine? :evil:

Meera sandhu
Girls are more jealous than boys but boys are also not far behind........So my final conclusion is that it is very difficult to find who is more jealous............. ;)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.