Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jealousy is gender independent. I feel so.

Meera sandhu
May be you are right because i don't think there is someone who not feel jealous at any stage of life.............
And what do you get out of it? I never felt jealous come what may. I only get inspired to do better, not jealous.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

And what do you get out of it? I never felt jealous come what may. I only get inspired to do better, not jealous.

is it so?because as per my knowledge no one in the world is there who has not been jealous for a single time in life.
if jealousy taken in positive way can give good results too..

a.s.
We can see girls are more jealous than boys because they have more make up things than boys.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

We can see girls are more jealous than boys because they have more make up things than boys.

So, you are saying, girls are more jealous in seeing other girls' make up :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

OMG you mean they feel jealous from each other by just seeing each other's make up. :woohoo:
Jealousy is gender independent. I feel so.

I think Jealous is due to Satisfactions of their needs and demand.When you are Jealous it means you want something bigger than others..............It is common in both Girls and Boys............ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
you are exactly right, jealous is not only for particular gender. It is for both girl and boy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It means that Girls see Girls Make up and feel Jealous then Boy look Boys Job status and feel Jealous...........It might be possible What are you opinion .......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.