Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Both girls and boys are equal in jealousy and everything depends on the attitude and nature. For example take me, i am a girl but i never jealous of others. whatever i have, i am happy with it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Jealousy can often harm you...just take care!!!
If we feel jealous of someone, we can't make him our friend. Thus in our jealousy we are losing something...sure it's a good person or good friend!!!

Meera sandhu
Jealousy can often harm you...just take care!!!
If we feel jealous of someone, we can't make him our friend. Thus in our jealousy we are losing something...sure it's a good person or good friend!!!

Jealousy is for nothing take others success as challenge to do it.It will benefit you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
jealousy with positive mind give positive results and with negative mind and negative thoughts gives negative results

I think at some point or so,both will have jealously towards others.I have seen this in Girls,more often :P :P

Want to make each day Accountable

I think most boys have "I don't care attitude" So this makes no difference to them hence no jealousy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Success is the main reason of Jealousy.Girls do jealous about the success of others.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark all girls are not alike. there will be some who have positive jealousy like they should also be successful like others and they plan

Honestly I some times wonder about this topic and never understand it properly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I used to always feel that jealousy is a feminine characteristic, but have been proved wrong many times.I find men as jealous and petty ready to go to any length to put down people who they envy ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.