Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I talk with others so much that I never get chance to talk to myself. But this is not a bad idea giving auto suggestions.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Every one will talk to themselves Sanjeev you will know check this one once.

I checked it and found that i don't talk to myself but think much when i am alone. :)
i many times talk myself when i was driving my bike alone for a long distance. sometime i sing songs loud while driving... :laugh: :laugh: :lol:

Vinu
i many times talk myself when i was driving my bike alone for a long distance. sometime i sing songs loud while driving... :laugh: :laugh: :lol:

Hey singing song and talking to our self is bit different. :woohoo:

Yes, i sing songs loudly when Im travelling to my home town. When returning by bike i put walkman with full sound and while driving my bike i sing. Otherwise i may sleep while driving. :lol:

Vinu

Yes, i sing songs loudly when Im travelling to my home town. When returning by bike i put walkman with full sound and while driving my bike i sing. Otherwise i may sleep while driving. :lol:

Sleep while driving???? will be dangerous so its better have someone with you who can talk to you along the way as i know you won't be able to talk to yourself for longer. :woohoo:

Sleep while driving???? will be dangerous so its better have someone with you who can talk to you along the way as i know you won't be able to talk to yourself for longer. :woohoo:

Yes, So only Im using my walkman to avoid sleeping while driving. :)

Vinu

But Walkman is actually not a man :woohoo: you should keep someone along with you on the back seat who don't let you sleep on the way. :)
[quote]Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
No i don't as i always remain sarrounded by people at office as well as home so i don't get time to talk to myself..

While travelling in bus, if I remember something nice, I may laugh. Then often, I have to look around if anyone watched me....
Really a bad habit

If it is madness then we all are mad.

hahaha......but i don't talk to myself so i am not mad. :woohoo:

Sandhya what you are talking is everyone does but it depends on person to person i don't talk but always thing within myself whenever i do something. :)[/quote]
I don't talk alone in bus yaar...but often at home....But may smile if I remember something pleasant or a comedy

Meera sandhu

But Walkman is actually not a man :woohoo: you should keep someone along with you on the back seat who don't let you sleep on the way. :)

Yes, you are right. But i feel safe with walkman more than someone else. As walkman will never sleep. :lol: :laugh:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.