Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To understand ourself and to get going in our life,we should know what we are doing. So, talking ourself is a good.

Want to make each day Accountable

To understand ourself and to get going in our life,we should know what we are doing. So, talking ourself is a good.

Planning of life...isn't it???? :P
Good...carry on :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Vinu

Where is your answer, Kanna?

Meera sandhu
[quote]vinodh wrote:
Ronark Bhardwaj wrote:

Where is your answer, Kanna?[/quote]
He gave his answer to himself,not to you as talking with self can not be heard.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]vinodh wrote:
Ronark Bhardwaj wrote:

Where is your answer, Kanna?

He gave his answer to himself,not to you as talking with self can not be heard.[/quote]
What a comedy....I really liked it. :)
Now among a group of Boddunan poets and philosophers, a new group has arisen....Mind talkers.....then why can't you answer by encoded poem? :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
[quote]What a comedy....I really liked it.
Now among a group of Boddunan poets and philosophers, a new group has arisen....Mind talkers.....then why can't you answer by encoded poem? [/quote]
Thank you and the process is going on in my mind.

[quote]What a comedy....I really liked it.
Now among a group of Boddunan poets and philosophers, a new group has arisen....Mind talkers.....then why can't you answer by encoded poem?

Thank you and the process is going on in my mind.[/quote]
They have not reached your finger tips yet, still wandering in the route map of brain. That's why answer not come yet :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
What a comedy....I really liked it.
Now among a group of Boddunan poets and philosophers, a new group has arisen....Mind talkers.....then why can't you answer by encoded poem?

Thank you and the process is going on in my mind.

They have not reached your finger tips yet, still wandering in the route map of brain. That's why answer not come yet [/quote]
I will post some sure.

Talking yourselves can give you nice ideas for writting quotes and poems too because it often give us a wide world of imagination :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.