few days before i was going to my village.that time i read many lines written on the back of trucks and car.they were really funny.
it was written "buri nazar wale tere gale me juto ki mala"
"latkoge to patkungi" :laugh: :laugh:
but do they make any sense?why it is written?tell your opinions and also do share few funny lines you have ever read.

a.s.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No these word does not mean any sense.There are many more thing that can be written on Bus or truck.....
These lines are for fun only. Many just write their children name for love. For example: Chuuni munni di gaddi (chunn munni's vehicle).

But now there is commercialization. Instead of such lines, many are getting advertisements. This is another source of income to vehicle operator.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

These lines are for fun only. Many just write their children name for love. For example: Chuuni munni di gaddi (chunn munni's vehicle).

But now there is commercialization. Instead of such lines, many are getting advertisements. This is another source of income to vehicle operator.

income by writing those funny lines or by advertisement?

a.s.

income by writing those funny lines or by advertisement?

Only advertisements give revenue. The advertisements drive away the funny lines.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

ya the lines are funny but these lines are not nonsense they have some meaning like "Aaj nagad kal udhar" it means that you have to pay today..........
I have seen written in the backside of autos, "I like you, but don't touch/knock me" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . Meaning not hit me

Meera sandhu
I think this mean i like to see vehicles but never hit me from backside.....as far my knowledge concern this is the answer.........
I have seen also"don't touch ,it is costly".

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I see written in autos and buses....
"Aaj nagad kal udhar"...........
i read a line not on any vehicle but infront of a bear shop-"piyo aur pine do"
see people even dont leave good quotes.jiyo aur jine do converted into this.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.